• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

fortunate that there was an empty seat in the exit row. that almost never happens.

There was an empty seat in comfort plus on my first flight this morning. Maybe not as rare as empty exit row seat, but also pretty rare.

I got assigned an exit row at the gate last week. I hadn’t sat in the exit row in years. I had to remind myself to stretch out my legs.

#coronavirus

i fly pretty often and luckily pretty much always fly C+, first, or exit row. probably been several months since i had a regular joe seat #blessed

yeah and sometimes I won't request the C+ upgrade if I get one of them exit row seats with no seat in front of it.

i fly pretty often and luckily pretty much always fly C+, first, or exit row. probably been several months since i had a regular joe seat #blessed

I am in a regular seat right now on a delta flight. No good.

All my status is through American......

I don't remember the last time I wasn't in first, C+ or exit row, but I am stuck in the back of the plane on Sunday (aisle at least) back from Steamboat. Nothing left in first or C+ when I booked and only showing about 6 seats left on the plane in main cabin. Asked in the SkyClub on the way out if there was anything they could do and the agent basically just laughed at me. Note to self: when there's only one flight per day, book early or fly on off days.

Or don't fly in and out of ski resorts at the height of the season.

I don't remember the last time I wasn't in first, C+ or exit row, but I am stuck in the back of the plane on Sunday (aisle at least) back from Steamboat. Nothing left in first or C+ when I booked and only showing about 6 seats left on the plane in main cabin. Asked in the SkyClub on the way out if there was anything they could do and the agent basically just laughed at me. Note to self: when there's only one flight per day, book early or fly on off days.

this post is in the humblebrag HOF

if you really want to ski on your june trip, fly into steamboat for the cheap airfare, then rent a car and drive to A-basin.

For all you world travelling beer lovers, if you are in London at the end of next week and have the weekend off, take the train up to Lancaster, my friend is running his annual charity beer festival. They typically have 50+ UK breweries represented.

Any of you road warriors dialing back in light of Coronavirus? I don't travel much (about quarterly) and it looks like we're moving towards reducing travel for the time being in light of what's going on.

Any of you road warriors dialing back in light of Coronavirus? I don't travel much (about quarterly) and it looks like we're moving towards reducing travel for the time being in light of what's going on.

Well, it pretty much goes without saying that my Feb. trip to Beijing was cancelled.... Not sure when I will get to go over.

i'm not going out of my way to get to the west coast, that's for sure

Was in airplanes to California 2 weeks ago and Colorado last week. Definitely did even more handwashing than usual. Next scheduled business travel is San Diego at the end of March, hopefully thing will be under control by then.

Speaking of the OT, i had a whole row to myself on the flight back from Vail Saturday, but there was a person on the plane who legit must have weighed close to 4 bills. S/he could barely walk - which was bad because we deplaned onto the tarmac. Had a wheelchair coming to get them but the wheelchair guy was up in the jetbridge so not much help. I did not stick around to see how it turned out.

Back