• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

The car seat reclining analogy is mind-boggling bad. Anyone who purposefully keeps their car seat at the same level of recline as a standard (non-reclined) airplane seat is a moron/psycho.

The car seat reclining analogy is mind-boggling bad. Anyone who purposefully keeps their car seat at the same level of recline as a standard (non-reclined) airplane seat is a moron/psycho.

the applicable car analog is not the recline, but how far back you slide the passenger seat in a sedan

the applicable car analog is not the recline, but how far back you slide the passenger seat in a sedan

Yeah, that's true. Still, standard (not pushing seat back, back seat person still has plenty of room) front passenger seat sedan comfort >>>> standard coach airplane seat comfort.

Yeah, unless you're in some kind of POS Japanese subcompact, you ask the passenger in the back seat if they have enough room and they almost always do.

After owning it for two years, I just realized my Explorer rear seats recline AND have seat warmers. #winning #MAGA #americanmade

After owning it for two years, I just realized my Explorer rear seats recline AND have seat warmers. #winning #MAGA #americanmade

I wish they could figure out a way to employ seat warmers that don't cause instantaneous swamp ass.

I wish they could figure out a way to employ seat warmers that don't cause instantaneous swamp ass.

Warming tech really should be in the backrest, not the assrest. Better for your taint, better for your back muscles. It's win win.

Flying Frontier to Vegas tomorrow because it was the only flight option I could get after work. How nervous should I be? Anybody have experiences or horror stories?

Out of Austin they don’t even leave out of the main terminal they leave out of the “south” terminal which is about 30 min from the main airport.

Flying Frontier to Vegas tomorrow because it was the only flight option I could get after work. How nervous should I be? Anybody have experiences or horror stories?

Out of Austin they don’t even leave out of the main terminal they leave out of the “south” terminal which is about 30 min from the main airport.
There's a taco food truck.

South terminal otherwise sucks.

In-Laws fly Frontier from Philly to Ft. Myers when they go snow-birding all the time and never have any problems. That said, they never take any baggage, are always flexible on their dates/times/seats, etc.

I flew Frontier to Orlando last month - the flight itself was fine, but was delayed 2.5 hours for no apparent reason. None of the other flights, including other Frontier flights, were delayed at the time.

Flew Frontier round trip to Vegas for my bachelor party over Labor Day weekend. Everything actually went very smoothly, and we got a huge kick out of the "happy hour any hour" menu (drank far too many bourbons). Seats don't recline, FYI.

BUT, as we're starting our descent into Vegas over the mountains, I guess we hit a pocket of colder air (it was 108 in Vegas), and the plane just flat out dropped for what felt like 20 seconds. Probably was only like 5-7 seconds, but pretty much everyone yelled. The older black lady in the window seat by me who had been asleep the whole flight jolted awake and yelled "AW HELL NAW, I ain't going out like this". Of course everyone clapped when we landed.

Flew Frontier round trip to Vegas for my bachelor party over Labor Day weekend. Everything actually went very smoothly, and we got a huge kick out of the "happy hour any hour" menu (drank far too many bourbons). Seats don't recline, FYI.

BUT, as we're starting our descent into Vegas over the mountains, I guess we hit a pocket of colder air (it was 108 in Vegas), and the plane just flat out dropped for what felt like 20 seconds. Probably was only like 5-7 seconds, but pretty much everyone yelled. The older black lady in the window seat by me who had been asleep the whole flight jolted awake and yelled "AW HELL NAW, I ain't going out like this". Of course everyone clapped when we landed.

this made me LOL

Yeah that happens tho, not frontiers fault. Pretty stoked about the booze options.

New Centurion Lounge at CLT opens today.

https://thepointsguy.com/news/amex-centurion-lounge-charlotte-first-look/

American-Express-Centurion-Lounge-Charlotte-CLT-Zach-Griff-ZGriff-56.jpeg

Does anyone else think "clit" whenever they see the Charlotte airport code? No? Just me? Ok then.

Back