• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

Thoughts on people carrying on long conversations or being on conference calls while boarding?

Homie with ringtone turned to 11 just yammering behind me. I feel like you can generally tell when someone legit HAS to take a call and it’s <5% of the time.

I know I’m not a little guy but I had a huge dude next to me just now. I could feel his body heat just making me roast. Dude had those rjkarl shoulders so we touched virtually the whole flight. Hope he doesn’t have coronavirus.

I just landed on a flight to Illinois. Had a row and a table all to myself on the company jet. Adjusted the upper and lower lumbar support, reclined and shifted the angle of the chair so I could put my feet up on the bench. Y’all should just do that from now on rather than going commercial. It’s better.

I just landed on a flight to Illinois. Had a row and a table all to myself on the company jet. Adjusted the upper and lower lumbar support, reclined and shifted the angle of the chair so I could put my feet up on the bench. Y’all should just do that from now on rather than going commercial. It’s better.

oh man never thought of flying private thanks for the heads up imma get on that

I need to talk more of my clients into flying me private. Today I had a non-bulkhead, aisle first class seat on Delta from ATL to LGA. Not a terrible way to fly.

I was completely envious of this post, until I reread the first sentence.

Thoughts on people carrying on long conversations or being on conference calls while boarding?

Homie with ringtone turned to 11 just yammering behind me. I feel like you can generally tell when someone legit HAS to take a call and it’s <5% of the time.
Talking on the phone while boarding is a dick move but I do it anyways. Me making money takes priority of people being slightly annoyed.

Talking on the phone while boarding is a dick move but I do it anyways. Me making money takes priority of people being slightly annoyed.

Talking on the phone before you’re not going to be able to talk on the phone for a few hours isn’t a dick move at all if you’re not dickish about it.

I’m 6’2” with long legs and hate phone talkers way worse than recliners.

talking on the phone while boarding is always a dick move. like talking on the phone while checking out at the grocery store or something.

Reminds me of a guy once talking way too loud who uttered this magical phrase: “Time is money and you are costing me both, BRO!”

Dude didn’t even have status smh

The car seat reclining analogy is mind-boggling bad. Anyone who purposefully keeps their car seat at the same level of recline as a standard (non-reclined) airplane seat is a moron/psycho.

Back