• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2012-2013 Tickets thread

RollWave, I have you 1 right now for Clemson. Will know more as we get closer to game.

tsy, may have a couple for BC. I will know closer to game day how many from my group will be coming. If we get the coveted 12:30 spot, that knocks a few out.

I need 4 for Clemson for family coming in....they can be 2 and 2...thanks!

I have one ticket to sell for the Clemson game....price on the ticket is 28.00 I will sell it for 14.00...

So I am not going to be able to make the Clemson game on October 25. I will be in San Jose, CA for work. As such, I have two tickets in section 10, row N, seats 1 and 2. (Three rows from the front, right on the wall in section 10.) I also have a blue lot parking pass to go with them? Anyone interested in face value for the tickets (33 a piece) and say, 5 bucks for the parking pass?

I am in Charlotte, or can mail them obviously. Just let me know.

So I am not going to be able to make the Clemson game on October 25. I will be in San Jose, CA for work. As such, I have two tickets in section 10, row N, seats 1 and 2. (Three rows from the front, right on the wall in section 10.) I also have a blue lot parking pass to go with them? Anyone interested in face value for the tickets (33 a piece) and say, 5 bucks for the parking pass?

I am in Charlotte, or can mail them obviously. Just let me know.

I would love to buy the parking pass from you. I will pay more than $5.

PM Sent

I'm in Charlott area (Huntersville)....will take the tickets. I already have a parking pass. Thanks!

Going down to USc for next week's Tennessee-South Carolina game. Before I go on Stub Hub, anybody know of 2 tickets. Not going to go down there and tailgate but not go to game like I did for Georgia and miss a great SEC game. Getting to see 1000's in the black sundresses is one thing but the real football game is another.

Need 2 cheap tickets for Clemson for parents coming into town, can be anywhere and don't have to be together. Thanks!

Need 2 tickets for Clemson game. Please let me know if any tix are available for my wife and I (both Wake grads '06), Thanks!

Got 2 tickets for Clemson (thanks RaleighDeacon!)....still need 2 more. Please let me know if you have any for sell...

I have two tickets for Clemson game. Section 7 near Section 6 Row Q for sale. Also parking pass.

I am also looking for one ticket to the Clemson game if anyone has one.

Back