• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2012 FOOTBALL RECRUITING MEGA THREAD

Volquest thinks QD is all Vol. Says USCe is out and Wake still working him hard.

Color me shocked, a UT fan board thinks they are getting a recruit haha.

USC fans, Clemson fans, and almost everyone else thinks he's WF bound unless something crazy happens on his UT visit. Tenn could certainly pull him out but WF should be pretty excited about the chances QD ends up in WS. Kids a boss and is going to be a great pickup for whoever lands him.

I could see him, after a redshirt year, stepping in for joey Erhmann. He's got the frame and is very athletic.

doesn't look like a bad qb and a pretty decent punter from the clip

Son of long-time NFL Defensive guru Ed Donatell...so the kid knows Defense.

Excellent All-Around ATH to have -- 10th Ranked player from the state of Colorado and 15th rated dual threat QB in U.S..

Great news! Love the height at 6'5. Give him a year of the Division 1 diet and he'll be bulked up and ready to go.

Didn't know he was Ed Donatell's boy. It is always good getting a coaches son. Welcome to the family Steve!

Color me shocked, a UT fan board thinks they are getting a recruit haha.

USC fans, Clemson fans, and almost everyone else thinks he's WF bound unless something crazy happens on his UT visit. Tenn could certainly pull him out but WF should be pretty excited about the chances QD ends up in WS. Kids a boss and is going to be a great pickup for whoever lands him.

Davis' story this year sounds a lot like the kid who we had wrapped up that ended up at UVa last year- Darius Jennings. Hopefully this one has a better ending.

I really wanted Darius too. It sucked losing him to UVA, but I never really thought we lead for him. It seemed more of a 50/50 thing right up till the end.

Welcome Stevie D. Glad to have you on board.

Now, who's next?

Also, can anyone confirm the total # of scholarships we have left? We have 18 commits so far. I'm thinking we have 2-3 remaining.

I just don't understand the allure of Knoxville at this point. There is a 95% chance that Dooley is out after this year and that they're going to once gain get shitted on by the rest of the SEC. Why would you want to walk into that uncertainty.

I just don't understand the allure of Knoxville at this point. There is a 95% chance that Dooley is out after this year and that they're going to once gain get shitted on by the rest of the SEC. Why would you want to walk into that uncertainty.

UT co-eds.

I have never seen a team play with less heart than UT did in their final game of the year against Kentucky. All we should do is mail Q a tape of that game and let him watch how badly those players phoned it in for that game. A game BTW that they needed to win to become bowl eligible.

We need to land Rankins or Q Davis. DLine a much greater need.

I wouldn't be surprised if the staff considers Rankins as our biggest need. Down to Louisville and us, we definitely have a big chance.

Back