• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2012 FOOTBALL RECRUITING MEGA THREAD

I wonder if that was a Grobe Billings sticking point.

Most folks think Q Davis will be a Vol. He just visited there this weekend.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Most actually think he will be a Deac from everything i've read. He's being pretty methodical on his choice which I can only think is a good sign for WF. Everyone in SC thinks he's going to put on the black and gold unless SC offers. We'll see how it unfolds but he'd obviously be a HUGE pickup for WF. Hope he makes the right decision

Matthews looks like he can flat out run. Nice frame to put on weight too.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/614087/teddy-matthews

He and Kevis Jones are really, really exciting LB prospects in this class.

Stout looking kid. His post JR #'s were 6'1-190 --- I see him listed anywhere from 6'3 to 6'4 and 210 to 240. Whatever the case he is a big fast kid and big bodied Inside LB prospect if he ends up there.

Nice defensive get, loads of potential. Looks like he is growing up and filling out on the AC plan. :) Rankins would add another talented kid to help shore us up on D. Not much being said about him. Wonder if that is cooling down?

Nice defensive get, loads of potential. Looks like he is growing up and filling out on the AC plan. :) Rankins would add another talented kid to help shore us up on D. Not much being said about him. Wonder if that is cooling down?[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't think so. He just visited, we're in his final 2 and he's supposed to decide this week.
Keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

Welcome Teddy, anxiously awaiting some more commitments.

Usc and clemson are already full at WR, thus QD is going out of state.

Davis to take final visit before decision
By Phil Kornblut
WR Quinshad Davis of Gaffney made his official visit to North Carolina this past weekend with his mother his coach Dan Jones confirmed Monday. Jones had not gotten details on the visit from Davis has of Monday morning. Davis also has visited Wake Forest and will visit Tennessee this coming weekend. Jones also confirmed USC is no longer a factor with Davis. "He just told them he wasn't going to sign with them," Davis said. Davis plans to make his decision known on Signing Day.

Are you intentionally making a Teddy Pendergrass joke, or was it blind luck?

No joke.........Teddy Matthews (new commit) + Brandon Pendergrass

Plus I really like Teddy Pendergrass

Back