• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Atlanta Braves NL East Champs OFFSEASON: Cobb County Stadium? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody need two for Monday night? I have two that I will sell for face ($111 including handling( to a Wake/Braves fan. Section 221R....

Okay what's it going to cost to extend Heyward with this Posey deal?

I don't know, but liberty media better step up & get it done now before somebody else signs an extension & goes up more. Also need to get Freeman signed. These are 2 players where cost is not an issue, you get it done no matter what.

I can't believe people are making these music videos....but they are somehow pumping me up!

I couldn't help myself during my fantasy draft...have several Braves on my team this year because I am SO PSYCHED about this season.

Yeah I'm the same. Took Heyward pretty early, and got Simmons in the mid rounds. Took Teheran and Maholm pretty late.

Flying outta Charlotte tomorrow & then headed to the Ted. So ready.

Just played Beasts of the East on the jumbotron at the game.

Why is this game blacked out on espn 2 in Winston. Can't find the braves anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back