• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 GRAND SLAM CONTEST - cville wins PGA; NFDeac wins Grand Slam!

Maybe I have gotten spoiled with Masters online coverage, but only having one feature group in the morning and one in the afternoon, with random coverage of just par 3s in the afternoon is amateur hour. Is there any way to watch TNT's coverage online?

You can watch the TNT feed at http://www.tntdrama.com/watchtnt/
You have to log in through your cable/satellite provider (which isn't working for me)

Oh Paul Casey, you tease. I wanted to pick you so badly even though you've been non-existent for the last three years up until the last couple of months.

He had gotten inside the top-10 in the world, and I thought he was going to be the next big thing. Then he got divorced and had a couple of injuries. When he gets in a better place and gets some confidence back, I wouldn't be surprised if he started contending in majors and became a Ryder Cup stalwart. Talent don't go away. Well, except for David Duval.

Anyone else having issues with the "official" leaderboard at majorschampionships.com? It acts like it's auto-refreshing, but it still shows Tiger thru 16, etc.

Anyone else having issues with the "official" leaderboard at majorschampionships.com? It acts like it's auto-refreshing, but it still shows Tiger thru 16, etc.

PGATour.com is doing the same thing Matt.

That's the same leaderboard. It was doing that, but it appears to be fine now.

Edit: No, it's still screwed up. Hasn't posted a hole for Spieth yet, and he teed off an hour ago.

Tiger just said "I played well."

:rulz:

Bo Van Pelt withdrew after shooting an 80. He was DFL.

Five in a row now.

Rose has birdied three of those five, but is being left in the dust.

My best showing of the year so far - 4 guys under par and 2 even.

Haas is -2. Heard TGC say this a.m. that he doesn't have any top-10s in majors, which kinda surprised me. Love to see him have a strong showing this week. Webb, OTOH, is not faring well.

I guess Jordan Speith wasn't a good pick. :)

I'm at -10 right now:

Scott -5
Jimenez -4
Stenson -2
Tiger/Schwartzel +1

Haas is -2. Heard TGC say this a.m. that he doesn't have any top-10s in majors, which kinda surprised me. Love to see him have a strong showing this week.

16 career majors.
10 cuts made
4 Top 25's
Best finish: 2011 PGA T12

Hopefully he can turn his major showings around like Adam Scott. Through 2010, Scott had 1 finish better than T8 in 39 majors. In his last 11 majors, he has 6 T8's or better.

Back