• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Workout/Weightloss Accountability Thread

Bump.
Monday Fartsack
Tuesday Spin
Wednesday F3
Thursday 5k
Friday Y-Boot Camp

Monday: 6 AM boot camp
Tuesday: 6 AM boot camp
Wednesday: 6 AM boot camp
Thursday: 6 AM boot camp
Friday: 7 PM 5K

been running a lot. slept in this morning, and I'm not happy about it.

I broke 220. Finally. I'm a little behind my goals but exercising more now that you m looking for a just. (Being positive). I also found out I have apnea. Supposedly my treatment for that will improve my metabolism

Down 27.4 pounds since January. Training for Chicago Marathon in October. Checking in on this thread has helped motivate me.

Back squat PR this morning..going to shift into more Oly work after 4th of July (deload next week, then vacation, then new Oly cycle)

Monday: Fartsack
Tuesday: Bike
Wednesday: Fartsack (rain)
Thursday: 5k + 75 pushups
Friday: F3 Flood Zone

Need a better week coming up.

Back down to goal weight after chunking up for a few weeks. In case you're wondering how I did it, I will tell you a few of my secrets. Please don't post these online.

1- I rode my bike more.
2- I ate less (ok, a shit ton less) junk food.
3- I ate less overall food, especially eating nothing if it wasn't meant to fuel a thing. Like... a full meal at 9pm. I am not about to go ride a bike 4 hours at 11pm, so probably shouldn't eat that.

Monday F3 Modified Murph
Tuesday Bench and Spin class
Wednesday F3 partner carries and death by rock-burpees
Thursday 5k & 100 pushups
Friday F3

Monday - Get Buckets
Tuesday - Get Buckets
Wednesday - Get Buckets
Thursday - Get Buckets, Slide into DMs
Friday - Get Buckets, Follow-up on DMs
Saturday - Get Buckets, Get it in
Sunday - Church, Get Buckets

I'm in pretty good shape, too

Monday: 6 AM boot camp
Tuesday: 6 AM boot camp
Wednesday: 6 AM boot camp
Thursday: 6 AM boot camp

I have been nursing some injuries the past month and have continued working out during that period. Finally started feeling a lot better towards the latter part of this week and dominated most of the stations/drills as compared to others training in the group.

No weight loss during the past month while recovering from the injuries. I do think that I have made some additional gains in strength and building muscle during that period though.

There are only two more weeks remaining in this summer boot camp session. I plan on trying crossfit for a month to see how I like it after this boot camp ends.

Monday-Wednesday: Sweet, sweet failure. And bratwurst. There was definitely bratwurst.
Thursday - 5k
Friday - Boot camp

same. Up to 205 now. Time to make my annual push to get back down to 180-185 before football season and then get fat again. It's a devilish cycle. I'm going to start INSANITY today!

down to 192. gonna need to drop about another 7-10 pounds in the next 50 or so days to get back into tailgating shape. Then by January I'll get fat again and probably weigh 210.

Friend of mine from college (42 years of age, good shape) had a pretty interesting June.

Had a hole in one at his home course in the first half of the month.

Had a mild heart attack two weeks later. Two stents later, he's going to be okay but a father of three young kids in relatively good shape in his early 40's is pretty scary. Hit the treadmill, OGB.

Without going back through this thread, anyone have a solid treadmill they can recommend? Usage would be up to about 4 miles a day (running). Just need something solid and reliable. Can't run outside in 100+ heat anymore, too dangerous.

Without going back through this thread, anyone have a solid treadmill they can recommend? Usage would be up to about 4 miles a day (running). Just need something solid and reliable. Can't run outside in 100+ heat anymore, too dangerous.

https://www.woodway.com/

I wouldn't use it. I hate treadmills, but I've heard they're nice.

Just run early in the morning.

Back