• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Workout/Weightloss Accountability Thread

Finished this most recent 3 month boot camp and finished first in my group's endurance run at the boot camp finale this past Thursday.

Won a "Coach's Choice" award and a $25 gift card at a banquet celebrating the completion of the boot camp.

Transitioning to Crossfit and start there next week.

Saturday: 8:30 AM boot camp
Monday: 6 PM CrossFit (introduction workout and training)
Tuesday: 6 PM CrossFit (modified WOD)
Wednesday: 6 PM CrossFit (modified WOD)
Thursday: 5 PM CrossFit (RX WOD and I won the RX WOD at the location)

Monday: F3 The Crucible
Tuesday: Bench + Spin Class
Wednesday: F3 Urban Jungle
Thursday: 5k

Last edited:
Monday: F3 Bootcamp
Tuesday: Fartsack
Wednesday: Fartsack
Thursday: F3 Bootcamp
Friday: F3 Nomad Run
Saturday: F3 Dad/Kid(s) Camping Trip

Sprint triathlon this weekend. First one (intentionally after I hit that age 40 age group sweet spot). No fucking clue what I am doing. Wish me don't die.

Sprint triathlon this weekend. First one (intentionally after I hit that age 40 age group sweet spot). No fucking clue what I am doing. Wish me don't die.

40 is the new 39. You got this.

Ridiculous humidity this morning. 5 pound shirt by the time the whistle blew.

F3 The Crucible's offerings: Sprints, 60 burpees, Indian Run, death-by-11s (dips-Urkins; rock curls-overhead press, single leg squats (11 with each), Hammers-LBCs) and bear crawl-reverse bear crawl.

Got back home last night from a three week trip to Salt Lake City, Williamsburg, Fairfax/DC, and back home in Eastern NC.

I tried to eat right with some notable lapses like Bonchon and Dessert Story in Fairfax and three burgers in three meals at Boiler Room in Kinston.

The closest thing I did to a workout was 16,000 steps pushing 150 lbs of kids in a stroller.

I was worried about stepping on the scale when I got home.

Ends up I lost 2-3 lbs from where I was when I left. This is a big confidence boost that I can continue to keep my weight off.

Got back home last night from a three week trip to Salt Lake City, Williamsburg, Fairfax/DC, and back home in Eastern NC.

I tried to eat right with some notable lapses like Bonchon and Dessert Story in Fairfax and three burgers in three meals at Boiler Room in Kinston.

The closest thing I did to a workout was 16,000 steps pushing 150 lbs of kids in a stroller.

I was worried about stepping on the scale when I got home.

Ends up I lost 2-3 lbs from where I was when I left. This is a big confidence boost that I can continue to keep my weight off.

I also lost weight on vacation last week. It's all about intake.

Monday: 5 PM CrossFit
Tuesday: 5 PM CrossFit
Wednesday: 5 PM CrossFit
Thursday: 5 PM CrossFit
Friday: 6 PM CrossFit

Last edited:
Reactions: DG3
Week 33 Update:

Monday: 5 PM CrossFit
Tuesday: 5 PM CrossFit
Wednesday: 5 PM CrossFit
Thursday: 5 PM CrossFit