• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NFL Season Thread Year 100. Superbowl LIV Winner: Kansas City Chiefs

Tonight! The article I pulled that from has other depressing stats but that quote is just too good not to post re: Sir Claps a Lot

LOL Jerry can’t buy a real coach or a real plane.

Lots of good jokes in there.

Jerry Jones has signed the Cowboys' charter plane to a three-year extension, despite its inability to fly in the air.

onto important matters, my league's championship

I'm up 15.18 points and my opponent has Cousins going tonight.
Right now I have Thielen starting in the flex, but I could bring in Mike Boone instead as Cook has already been ruled out and Mattison is likely out as well.

Thoughts?

You definitely seem to be overthinking that, especially if it is PPR. Minn has substantial RB injuries and a great WR. Do you think they'll try to force the ball to whoever the hell Mike Boone is, or give it to Thielen? Plus with Thielen you are cutting into Cousin's net effectiveness against you with your existing lead.

onto important matters, my league's championship

I'm up 15.18 points and my opponent has Cousins going tonight.
Right now I have Thielen starting in the flex, but I could bring in Mike Boone instead as Cook has already been ruled out and Mattison is likely out as well.

Thoughts?

I like Thielen better than Boone, especially if Min gets behind. I'm in a pay league where the winner gets 80% and 2nd place 20%. I'm up on my opponent by 5 points going into tonight, and I have Diggs and he has Boone. I'm rooting for no running TDs and for Abdullah to get a healthy share of carries. Guess it's fitting that if I lose it's because he has Lamar Jackson.

Who wins the NFC East? Do the Eagles win one more game with a bunch of practice squad receivers? Can the Cowboys come back from the ignominious loss to the Eagles?

The perfect ending of this season would be for the Eagles to lose to the Giants and the Skins hit a FG as time expires to beat the Little Boys.

The perfect ending of this season would be for the Eagles to lose to the Giants and the Skins hit a FG as time expires to beat the Little Boys.

That would be fitting for this year's version of the NFC East. An 8-8 winner who backs into the Division title.

Cowboys fans shouldn’t be turning their noses up at the playoffs.

Panthers fans shouldn't be telling Cowboys fans what to think about the playoffs until they've fucking won something.

This Cowboys team, as talented as it may be, isn't going anywhere with this coaching staff. And that Eagles team is garbage.

So again, wgaf who wins the NFCE?

Won something? Like an NFC Championship? Like more playoff games in the last decade than the Cowboys have won since the Panthers have been a franchise?

Honestly, the Cowboys have a shot if they can host a game and actually play. The talent is there.

Yeah, they'll be playing a depleted Seahawk team at home and than a somewhat depleted Niner team. On paper, making a run is doable.

Back