• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NFL Season Thread Year 100. Superbowl LIV Winner: Kansas City Chiefs

Yeah, they'll be playing a depleted Seahawk team at home and than a somewhat depleted Niner team. On paper, making a run is doable.

And it’s not impossible to fire a disappointing head coach after a brief playoff run. Wellman did it.

Yeah, they'll be playing a depleted Seahawk team at home and than a somewhat depleted Niner team. On paper, making a run is doable.

man, y'all like the Cowboys chances much more than those that watched them for 16 straight weeks!

Hope you're right!

What's the statute of expirations on being able to claim your team has "won something"? I'm a Redskins fan, and it doesn't even begin to cross my mind that I can make fun of another fan base that hasn't won a ring.

What's the statute of expirations on being able to claim your team has "won something"? I'm a Redskins fan, and it doesn't even begin to cross my mind that I can make fun of another fan base that hasn't won a ring.

Dem Hogs doh !

If come across 49ers fans, there is no expiration date. They talk about the Super Bowl wins in the 80's and 90's like it happened last week and not 25 years ago.

If come across 49ers fans, there is no expiration date. They talk about the Super Bowl wins in the 80's and 90's like it happened last week and not 25 years ago.

Same with Bears fans. They still celebrate 85 like it was last year.

TIL that if you're watching DirecTV Game Mix, you can switch to any game, rewind and get the audio from that game even if you weren't listening to it at the time. I just went back and listened to CMC's reception to get 1000 yards even though I've been listening to Chargers-Chiefs and Dolphins-Pats.

24 sec with 3 timeouts left, it still felt like Brady was going to pull it out. That just felt good.

Jameis with the walk-off pick-6 to end the season with 30 INTs. That’s pretty much perfect.

The Browns fired Freddie Kitchens after a 6-10 season. Last season, they were 7-8-1. That's the best two year stretch for the Browns since the 2007 and 2008 seasons. The Browns fired all three coaches responsible for this 13-18-1 record. By the way, the Browns had 14 wins in 2007 and 2008 and they fired Romeo Crennel after that too. This is the first time since 2001 and 2002 that the Browns had two straight seasons with 6 or more wins. That was the first and only other time post-expansion.

Pete Carroll is going to be remembered for two of the dumbest plays in NFL history. The pass in the Super Bowl and the delay of game tonight. Each of them should have had Lynch scoring the winning TD.

Talk about coincidence!

Placed a larger wager than usual on the niners -3.5. Quite the range of emotions.

Back