• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NFL Season Thread Year 100. Superbowl LIV Winner: Kansas City Chiefs

Now that SF's D is back to good health, I just don't see GB being able to do much offensively. GB will need a big positive TO differential to stay close. As long as Garrapolo doesn't turn it over repeatedly, I think SF covers. And yeah, Henry will get his, and I can see Ten keeping it close so KC doesn't cover.

Tennessee has the toughest possible path to the Super Bowl: New England, Baltimore, and now KC. I like Tennessee today. They can run more consistently than KC can throw. They're a team of destiny.

2019 NFL Season Thread. Year 100. Conference Championships Sunday

Can Henry keep it up a third week in a row? Actually a fourth. 96 car for 588 yards over the last three weeks.

Romo is such a great color man. Not only does he provide great insight, but he has a no-nonsense, gravelly delivery that I love. Sounds like ... football.

G*dammit. Tenn is gonna win. I SO wanted a KC vs GB Super Bowl in the NFL's 100th season. Rematch of SB I, as I'm sure you're aware. Very cool, if it happens ...

Anyone see Frank Clark’s comments about Henry? Said he wasn’t that great at breaking tackles and should be “running harder”. What an assclown. Just comes across like a total fool.

My last sports bet was the John Collins ROY bet. If I win this, I’ll be up $20. #leggo

fbfa3f762da59df445121ed6b864533e.jpg

G*dammit. Tenn is gonna win. I SO wanted a KC vs GB Super Bowl in the NFL's 100th season. Rematch of SB I, as I'm sure you're aware. Very cool, if it happens ...

So you work for State Farm.

Man it is really hard to see a guy like Tyreek Hill receive adoration from tens of thousands of people while making millions.

I love the Titans offense. It’s perfect. Also makes the game go by much faster. The antithesis of the 4.5 hour Wake football game experience that I can’t stand.

Kansas City should be a fun team to watch in theory but I can’t stand them. Could they possibly flex and talk shit MORE often?

Kansas City should be a fun team to watch in theory but I can’t stand them. Could they possibly flex and talk shit MORE often?

For some, that’s part of the fun.

There's really no way to defend an elite pocket passer who is a great runner.

Bobby Jones said this about Jack Nicklaus, "Nicklaus played a game with which I am not familiar."

I think this is what the rest of the NFL is thinking about Mahomes.

lol, how do you get beat by a fake there?

That may be the most perfect fake punt design I've ever seen.

If that was a TD, the Kern hype would have approached Taysom Hill levels.

Back