• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NFL Season Thread Year 100. Superbowl LIV Winner: Kansas City Chiefs

Also, I didn't know it was legal for the punter to just purposefully throw his handwarmer on the field right before the snap. Kern does it every time.

Why did the Titans not go for 2? Wtf! Danny Manningesque in stupidity

Kudos to Andy Reid for actually running the ball, and having a balanced offense. I didn't think he had it in him.

Hope Tennessee can get a late TD. Normally, they'd cover with an XP, but they'll go for two.

I love the Titans offense. It’s perfect. Also makes the game go by much faster. The antithesis of the 4.5 hour Wake football game experience that I can’t stand.

Well this did not age well

Don't think the Titans scored a point after I posted it

Players getting tripped and tackling the QB low as a result should not be a penalty. NFL is so dumb sometimes.

Packers offense is absolutely disgusting.

These two weeks has to be some of the worst two weeks of playoff football in history, based on the competitiveness of the games, especially in the 2nd half.

ETA at least we won't have the State Farm Super Bowl.

Troy Aikman is just revolting. Tony Romo is infinitely better

It's fun here in Northern California. Atmosphere at game last week was nuts so I can only imagine today. The bars are pretty fun. People are getting a little nervous now. Haha.

Romo is so much better as an analyst than Aikman ever thought about being. When is the last time you heard Aikman dissect a play before the snap?

These two weeks has to be some of the worst two weeks of playoff football in history, based on the competitiveness of the games, especially in the 2nd half.

ETA at least we won't have the State Farm Super Bowl.

Wait, what? The only dud last week was SF/MN and the KC/TEN game yesterday was exciting until KC put it out of reach.

experimental rules for Pro Bowl

EO0EVs4WAAk3sjS.jpg:large

Back