• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-2021 Continental Europe Domestic Soccer MEGA Thread (GER, ESP, FRA, ITA, etc.)

Should we create one European Soccer Thread?

• Yes - all leagues including EPL

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Yes - but keep EPL separate

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No - I like individual threads with little interest

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I hate soccer because God hates me

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jovic to AC Milan on a one year deal. Free transfer, played at Fior last season.

He was the next big thing just a few years ago when he was bagging goals for fun at Eintracht Frankfurt

Bayer quickly becoming must-watch under Alonso. Cool kit this year, too. I’m kind of meh on Tah, but Tapsoba and Kossounou either side of him (and potentially Hincapie, eventually) are great, and middle of back 3 is perfect for Tah’s skill set — I love this Kossounou guy. Frimpong and Flo Wirtz electric, Boniface a handful…it’s a good mix.
I watched Bayer’s match from yesterday. Good grief Boniface is a problem

Paramount + has Brasileirao now and I’m watching Fluminense and my guy Andre as well as their coach who is splitting time with the national team until Ancelotti arrives and has been getting raves for his “relationism” set up.

Would still love Andre as a Thiago replacement, but doubt it happens. Totally sold 15 minutes in, wears a kit well.

Wow Felipe Melo playing for Flu at 40. Blast from the past. Talk about a yard dog.

I love Gvardiol - but in the running for the Ballon D'Or? hahahahahha

hahahhahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No.

Crazy match. Loved it. Watched the tactical feed and that angle ruled, though wish it had just been crowd noise, no commentary.

Just saw a survey of Bundesliga concessions. The most expensive is Bayern and a beer is only €5.50. Brat is €5.
Union is the cheapest. €3.00 for 2 Brat. €4.50 for a beer.

That’s insane.

This guy Guirassy is on fire for Stuttgart, 9 in his first five, and just hit a screamer. 9 goals on 9 SoT doesn’t seem sustainable though — going out on a limb there.

Back