• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

There’s a search function. Can you link us to multiple times strick called you racist?

Here's one post on THIS thread before I made my post:

Muggsy Bogues

Strickland33's AvatarJoin Date
Aug 2011
Quote Originally Posted by MHBDemon View Post
Idk it kind of seems like RJ is the one speaking for black people in saying representation is more important, when the data doesn’t necessarily support it.
TITCR

I have always had a sneaking suspicion that RJ was a little bit racist after the Uncle Thomas fiasco.

_________

That was mild compared to other posts from him....but the last straw...

He was wrong. He could have called you a shitty poster without bringing racism into it.

And you could have called him a traitor without bringing Jewishness into it.

But even better, both of you could just cut this shit out and stop taking offense to things said about you by someone you’ll never meet in person.

But you have been silent for all the times that happened.

Here's one post on THIS thread before I made my post:

Muggsy Bogues

Strickland33's AvatarJoin Date
Aug 2011
Quote Originally Posted by MHBDemon View Post
Idk it kind of seems like RJ is the one speaking for black people in saying representation is more important, when the data doesn’t necessarily support it.
TITCR

I have always had a sneaking suspicion that RJ was a little bit racist after the Uncle Thomas fiasco.

_________

That was mild compared to other posts from him....but the last straw...

yeah, that's the only post of his I could find that called you racist. Where are the dozens/hundreds more?

Because I don’t care. The boards would be a better place if both of you stopped posting.

As I showed with links, there are many current threads where I am very active which have no problems. I don't want to have problems but others (and you to some extent) like to attack me and get upset if I retaliate. If you don't get personal with me, I don't get personal with you.

It's really quite simple.

if rjkarl posts on 100 threads, and derails 90 of them, he doesn't get to point to the other 10 as proof that he's not a problem

Any chance we can return to a Biden-Trump discussion.

So I just saw some odds that believe its an even race. Is that even possible?
Can one of the Board stat guys give us an update on how each battleground state is trending?

:cool:

The incumbent has a huge advantage. Republicans have an advantage with the electoral college. Both are being countered by the poor condition of this country.

Can we start a new thread for actual election talk?

The incumbent has a huge advantage. Republicans have an advantage with the electoral college. Both are being countered by the poor condition of this country.

Can we start a new thread for actual election talk?

Ha; agreed. Go for it. I think they are both (Biden & Trump) despicable humans so I’ll pass.

Ha; agreed. Go for it. I think they are both (Biden & Trump) despicable humans so I’ll pass.
If that's the conclusion you reached then why would you want to talk about the election in the first place?

It's hard to imagine the lies one has to ingest to believe Biden is as despicable as Trump.

(or that Strick is as despicable as RJ to keep it on topic)

Joe has lost his fastball and said some dumb shit over the years but thinking he is despicable is a stretch

The one thing about Joe is he will have a great staff around him to the grunt work. He'll be more of a cheerleader and pusher of Congress than a one man band.

Joe would be a huge improvement if he did literally nothing in office. And even then, he gets to appoint federal judges and stop trump from doing it!

Back