• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

Yeah, all the time. People hire who they want to hire unless you force them to hire someone else.

And that’s a poor way to hire. It’s pretty simple. If “birds of a feather flock together” and “it’s all about who you know” red birds are going to hire red birds and leave the blue birds behind.

Tepper could still just dump Rhule like trash. Nothing stopping him.

Panthers have had sit-downs with Pickett and Willis.

Pickett actually decommitted from Temple a month before Rhule left.

Tepper Foundation donates $10 million to new uptown library to open in 2024.

https://foundation.cmlibrary.org/news/tepper-foundation-gift/

SNOHETTA_CHARLOTTE_ROUND3_VIEW3_V4-1024x563.jpg

Panthers have had sit-downs with Pickett and Willis.

Pickett actually decommitted from Temple a month before Rhule left.

Damn. That probably settles it. Can’t resist bringing in yet another player he knew from college.

I can't believe Harbaugh flirted with leaving Michigan all the way up to and including signing day.

Everyone but two 3 stars had already signed, but they did indeed end up signing elsewhere. I think it's funny that the Vikings said "thanks but no thanks".

Nice of the $16B man to donate some pocket change.

Damn. That probably settles it. Can’t resist bringing in yet another player he knew from college.

With this draft and the Panthers needs, I still take an OT at 6. I was reading where Willis was looking like the 2nd best QB the 1st 2 days of SB practice but was still wild at times, and Pickett had a bad 1st day and a better 2nd day.

With this draft and the Panthers needs, I still take an OT at 6. I was reading where Willis was looking like the 2nd best QB the 1st 2 days of SB practice but was still wild at times, and Pickett had a bad 1st day and a better 2nd day.

Wish I could remember who on ESPN or FOX radio was saying he felt Willis was the best QB in this draft. I wouldn't take a QB with pick #6 this year if I were the Panthers. OT.

Taking a QB #6 on top of Darnold's 5th year option is ridiculous. Just ride it out with Darnold and PJ, maybe get a UFA and see if you get the next Heinecke or something. If Darnold's good enough to get signed as a FA somewhere else, we'd get a compensatory pick, right?

Wish I could remember who on ESPN or FOX radio was saying he felt Willis was the best QB in this draft. I wouldn't take a QB with pick #6 this year if I were the Panthers. OT.

From what I've read, he's the most intriguing QB in terms of a long term option at the position. But he's still raw and inaccurate at times, so whoever takes him should have a Tyrod Taylor type to start year 1. A few sites have Howell as the #1 QB at the moment.

Gossett Jr., Pickett didn't do a great job helping himself this week. If y'all take Pickett at 6, I'd be out on Tepper and Fitterer as well as Rhule.

Ph, you're not going to get a comp pick when Darnold's next team pays him $1.5mil to hold a clipboard. If he has a next team in the NFL. More like the new USFL or Canada.

there are so many horrific backups in the NFL, Darnold is way better than a lot of them

Back