• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

The Bears had similar offensive production yesterday.

I still think Darnold can be fine if the rest of the offense isn’t collapsing around him. Giving up three 1st to get a guy who can perform in the worst situation instead of using those picks to improve the offense just don’t seem prudent.

Agree. Not sure what I think about DohArnold at this point

Omg. He’s a very well respected and well known attorney based in Houston. And his proximity (very close friends and often partners) to the attorney representing Watson was also key. If anyone wants to PM me I will try to get a little more specific.

There will be plenty of detractors to a Watson move. But it’s quite possible there’s not as much fire with the smoke as the media has covered it. And I think Tepper will make the right decision on it. Some will be pissed if they make the move no doubt. But you might just hold judgement until all the info arrives.

Are you saying an attorney is giving privileged information to Tepper?

I think I can rationalize the Watson allegations now that we know Darnold sucks.

Lolz i tired but just can’t quite get there. Man what a fucking mess we’re going to be bad for a long time. Braving Cam back and trade for Wolford - problem solved

I don't think there's a nice way to be worth $11 billion.

exactly

some of you tools don’t seem to understand the types of people who play professional sports. it’s not a bunch of tim duncans.

exactly

some of you tools don’t seem to understand the types of people who play professional sports. it’s not a bunch of tim duncans.

And yet how many people who play sports have 22 assault/rape allegations against them?

Y’all would root for Gacy if he could throw a football, huh?

I mean how is the dude suppose to get jerked off if he never asks for it? I get the power differential but I also understand the need to win games.

With the #1 pick in your fantasy draft.

Anderson was our Worst Wide Receiver or Tight End by DYAR last week, and he's our Worst Wide Receiver or Tight End by DYAR this week too.

With 100-plus receivers qualifying every week, it's nearly impossible to finish in last place twice in a row. We checked back over the last decade of Quick Reads and couldn't find another instance where it happened.
To amass -143 DYAR in less than half a season is beyond comprehension. That's more negative DYAR than anyone had in 16 games in either 2018 or 2019, and only Cincinnati's A.J. Green was worse than that in 2020. It puts Anderson on a 17-game pace for -348 DYAR, which would obliterate the record of -294 set by Miami's Chris Chambers in 2006. Anderson's DVOA of -51.6% would also be the worst in the last 30 years. Only one qualifying wideout has ever finished worse in that category: Tony Jones of the 1991 Houston Oilers, whose DVOA was -59.3%.
https://www.footballoutsiders.com/quick-reads/2021/qr-week-7-robby-anderson-pro-footballs-worst-wr

I’m pretty sure Houston owner is racist and this is just an attack on Watson.

I do think there was some coordination between McNair/Easterby and Buzbee, but they didn't think it would morph into 22 suits and then tie their hands. They self pwned. And yes, I think McNair and Easterby are that vindictive and stupid.

My best guess as to the reality of the Watson situation was he was used to hiring masseuses at the going rate for a real massage and expecting it to turn into a Kraftier massage. He's a good looking famous athlete, and a lot of women may have been fine with that. But he also got a number of women who got pissed off at his sexual advances and/or that he was only paying $200. If you want the Kraftier massage, the much smarter way of going about it would have been to call such an agency where that was a provided service and pay accordingly. He needs some lessons from Derek Jeter.

Back