• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

For Good, the woman who was live tweeting Pelosi's location and others, I think they be given the option of resigning and keeping whatever benefits they have accrued or being kicked out and losing all benefits and access to Congress.

I doubt Good has accrued much of anything in 1 week.

You need five years of service to be vested in the Congressional pension system, so Good and Boebert don't have anything.

You need five years of service to be vested in the Congressional pension system, so Good and Boebert don't have anything.

GREAT!! Send their traitorous asses home or to jail!

Dozens of people on a terrorist watch list were in DC on 1/6.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...412814-55f7-11eb-a931-5b162d0d033d_story.html

——

The majority of the watchlisted individuals in Washington that day are suspected white supremacists whose past conduct so alarmed investigators that their names had been previously entered into the national Terrorist Screening Database, or TSDB, a massive set of names flagged as potential security risks, these people said. The watch list is larger and separate from the “no-fly” list the government maintains to prevent terrorism suspects from boarding airplanes, and those listed are not automatically barred from any public or commercial spaces, current and former officials said.
——-

——-

Several law enforcement officials said they are shocked by the backgrounds of some individuals under investigation in connection with the Capitol riot, a pool of suspects that includes current and former law enforcement and military personnel as well as senior business executives and middle-aged business owners.

“I can’t believe some of the people I’m seeing,” one official said.
——-

Uhh...I can. I’m so tired of people acting surprised that suspected white supremacist are influential in criminal justice and business. Black people have known this for centuries.

Why is the President afforded such power to issue pardons? What was the rationale behind creating such an extrajudicial mechanism?

I really wish we could do away with this. It is horrible. We have a judicial system to make these decision. This just reinforces the special treatment the well-connected and resourced can receive. If there is a group that should be pardoned (draft dodgers), then congress can do it. No single person should have that power. It is ripe for abuse even with the "best" of Presidents.

I really wish we could do away with this. It is horrible. We have a judicial system to make these decision. This just reinforces the special treatment the well-connected and resourced can receive. If there is a group that should be pardoned (draft dodgers), then congress can do it. No single person should have that power. It is ripe for abuse even with the "best" of Presidents.

perhaps the President could recommend pardons and a Senate committee (or bipartisan committee of House/Senate members or something) could grant or deny

Another white supremacist charged in Capital riots.

Do the Tunnels' posters agree that his traitorous ass should be thrown in jail? Or was his part of the protest "mostly peaceful"?

I believe criminals should be arrested and prosecuted.

lol, everybody look! Angus found a guy! Great job, Angus! You really found a guy. I look forward to hearing about more guys you find.

Lock all these traitorous mutherfuckers up!

The white supremacists hiding in the BLM protests/riots.

The left-wings hiding in the MAGA insurrection.

Break the law, go to jail.

2021 Republican Coup (Attempt?)

Do the Tunnels' posters agree that his traitorous ass should be thrown in jail? Or was his part of the protest "mostly peaceful"?

Anyone who breached the Capitol that day needs to spend a decade + in federal prison. If you were carrying a weapon, you get life.

Last edited:
lol, everybody look! Angus found a guy! Great job, Angus! You really found a guy. I look forward to hearing about more guys you find.

It took him awhile but his research was well worth it.

And yes, anyone involved in insurrection should face the full might of the federal government. Seditious senators and congress people as well. All your favs col!

No, it’s too divisive. Now is the time to unify the country. Let’s let this guy walk.

Yep. Throw him in jail.

Now do Trump and the rest of the MAGA rubes.

I need to know if he has ever run for governor of Georgia, or wore black face, before I decide whether or not to condemn this guy.

Back