• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

I love seeing this confession by a college professor. It seemed like they were always giving me shit for something similar.

It's so fucking wild that a man under 3 indictments (possibly 4 if GA indicts) is the overwhelming frontrunner for the GOP presidential nomination. What on earth is wrong with people
it's just amazing at how it was billed as Trump vs DeSantis for all the marbles but Meatball might roll out before the first ballots are cast at this rate

it's just amazing at how it was billed as Trump vs DeSantis for all the marbles but Meatball might roll out before the first ballots are cast at this rate
At this point it feels like Rob is purposefully torpedoing his own campaign. The man said yesterday he'd consider RFK Jr. for CDC or FDA chair and would prosecute Anthony Fauci

At this point it feels like Rob is purposefully torpedoing his own campaign. The man said yesterday he'd consider RFK Jr. for CDC or FDA chair and would prosecute Anthony Fauci
I'm sure he thought the Nazi imagery would gain him standing with the Republican crowd.

it makes sense when you read the stupid shit thereff and brad post
It’s like that George Carlin bit. Think about how stupid the average person is. Then think about how he’s smarter than half of people.

Just a lot of big dumb goons out there making a case against democracy being a good idea.

This is a point that leaves me frustrated with the media. Jan 6 took a lot of planning at the top and for participants. When media and law enforcement express fear that a Thursday afternoon indictment is going to turn into the next Jan 6, they ignore the premeditation leading up to Jan 6 just as they ignored it at the time.

22 years is a long time but a lot of people have been sentenced to much longer for being convicted of less which much less evidence.

22 years is a long time but a lot of people have been sentenced to much longer for being convicted of less which much less evidence.

Seems like a good deterrent to not do insurrection.

Seems like a good deterrent to not do insurrection.
As a budding abolitionist, I question the idea that sentence length is a deterrent. I definitely don't think it deters people from taking extreme measures to put politicians in power who will at the very least make sure they're not punished for insurrection.

Back