• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Carolina Panthers Thread - Move to the 2023 thread

If you find yourself considering Jurkovec to be your starter I feel like all hope is lost

2022 Carolina Panthers Thread - Free Agents: P Hekker, C Bozeman, DT Ioannidis

Bryce Young is going to be insanely highly rated with his crazy TD:Turnover ratio. 47:7 last year, with 2 of those coming in the title game.

It’s hard to assess Ohio State skill positions because their Star players always put up insane stats because their program is such an offensive juggernaut.

The coaching staff is VERY high on Marshall and same with Tremble. Enough so that they were willing to part with Moore if need be because they think he can be a #1 receiver. I was told this within the last week about those two . He mentioned 2 players that they think will be stars on offense and it was those two.

I'm already pretty scared about the direction of this franchise, but comments such as this make me petrified.

If they really believe this (and I'm certainly dubious about that) where the hell was the production this season, or why weren't they used more? Tons of rookies, particularly high-drafted rookies, are coming in and making huge impacts offensively. Marshall's production got worse as this year went along

Marshall had 17 rec for 138 yards. Only one WR picked ahead of him had fewer catches and yards. Several WR, RB, and TE behind him did better.

I don’t know how to feel about Terrace Marshall I’m just reporting what I was told. He played in 13 games starting in 3. He was fantastic at LSU and is big and fast. He would have been a sure 1st round pick had he not had the injury. I’m willing to believe he can be very good. Remember, he had terrible QB play when he did play.

Marshall was the 4th option in a bad offense. Give him a bigger percentage of Robbys reps and the stats will follow.

I don’t know how to feel about Terrace Marshall I’m just reporting what I was told. He played in 13 games starting in 3. He was fantastic at LSU and is big and fast. He would have been a sure 1st round pick had he not had the injury. I’m willing to believe he can be very good. Remember, he had terrible QB play when he did play.

I liked Marshall at LSU and think he'll be good in the pros. Kinda similar to my Ravens not getting a ton of production out of Bateman, who also struggled with injuries. Both had terrible OLs and QB issues. I still think both Bateman and Marshall will be at least solid pro WRs. Your WR corps isn't the problem, but it'll take getting a real QB and improved OL to realize their potential. Neal at 6, not Pickett.

it is a total shock when you see this photo of a man who looks dead inside and is wearing pants at least 8 inches too long

It really doesn't seem fair that the QB's in the NFC South are Jameis Winston, Marcus Mariota, Sam Darnold....and Tom Brady.

With Andy Dalton and Taysom Hill as insurance.

Back