• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Pit Fantasy Football League - Dynasty League Filled, Members Please See New Thread

Yes Gooner, you’re as good at being a commish as you are bad at sheep and mafia. Thanks for letting me play. It’s a great league and you do a great job running it and recapping it.

Great year. Was stoked to make the playoffs after a godawful start. On to 23!

Yes Gooner, you’re as good at being a commish as you are bad at sheep and mafia. Thanks for letting me play. It’s a great league and you do a great job running it and recapping it.
I am bad at sheep but I own you in mafia. Don’t make me go find that game with you, rommy and crew.

Good morning, you fine fantasy football folks. Not yet gearing up for the 2023 Pit Fantasy Football League just yet, but I did want to put some feelers out there if there were 9-11 people who would be interested in doing a separate dynasty fantasy league starting this summer. Could be for a buy-in and prize money, could be for fun, either way I love playing dynasty and wanted to see if I could share that love with you fine people. Respond here or PM me with interest!

Tentative IN:
1) Gooner
2) D14
3) Barca
4) Numbers
5) YB
6) Triple
7) tic
8) BigTree
9) Sokolove
10) Ghost
11) Satan
12) mako

Last edited:
Good morning, you fine fantasy football folks. Not yet gearing up for the 2023 Pit Fantasy Football League just yet, but I did want to put some feelers out there if there were 9-11 people who would be interested in doing a separate dynasty fantasy league starting this summer. Could be for a buy-in and prize money, could be for fun, either way I love playing dynasty and wanted to see if I could share that love with you fine people. Respond here or PM me with interest!
Absolutely I would be in for dynasty

I started playing dynasty last season, and I enjoy it way more than normal re-draft. There’s a lot more engagement plus it lasts year round

Last edited:
I would probably play dynasty especially if the league includes folks who are actually engaged and committed. Feels like every time I play in these there are a handful of teams that just go absent and that's not fun at all. Although I guess if there's a buy in then....just sweetens the pot.

I would probably play dynasty especially if the league includes folks who are actually engaged and committed. Feels like every time I play in these there are a handful of teams that just go absent and that's not fun at all. Although I guess if there's a buy in then....just sweetens the pot.
Gooner’s in the league, so don’t worry you’ll get at least 47 trade proposals per day

I'd be interested in a dynasty league. I was in one for years that dissolved about three seasons ago and I miss it. Would definitely be open to some wagering in that one as well.

Gooner, I'd prob be interested if there's some sort of buy-in. Like others said, it creates the incentive for people to not bail. If you have enough with others, no worries.

Gooner, I'd prob be interested if there's some sort of buy-in. Like others said, it creates the incentive for people to not bail. If you have enough with others, no worries.
I think I'd lean toward having a buy-in money league anyway, so I'll put you down for now.

Since we already got tentative to outright yes responses from over half a full league, I figured I'd start the discussion on league settings including roster sizes, lineup slots, scoring settings, and anything else. Below is my proposed league, draft, roster/lineup, and scoring settings:

GENERAL SETTINGS:
  • 12 team league, 6 teams make playoffs
    • Playoffs are single-week matchups starting Week 15, top 2 seeds receive bye to semifinals
    • Consolation bracket takes place with non-playoff teams, no current plans to have impact on draft seeding
  • Waivers: FAAB Bidding, $100 budget per season
  • Waivers clear Wednesday morning before each gameweek
    • Players dropped after Wednesday morning clear waivers 2 days after drop
  • Trade deadline: Week 12
    • Trades clear after 2 day period for comment unless agreed upon to push through deal with commissioner powers
DRAFT:
  • Snake Draft, random draft selection Year 1
    • Subsequent season rookie drafts: linear draft based on previous year's results, 4 rounds
  • Maximum 8 hours per pick during the startup draft, overnight pause starting at 8pm ET and lifting at 8am ET each morning
  • Draft picks are tradeable three years into the future and include startup draft picks
ROSTER:
  • 1 QB
  • 2 RB
  • 2 WR
  • 1 TE
  • 3 W/R/T FLEX
  • 1 SuperFlex (Q/W/R/T)
  • 12 Bench Spots
  • 1 Injured Reserve Slot
    • Players only eligible if on NFL Injured Reserve, designated as Out for a given week does not qualify for IR
  • 4 Taxi Squad Spots (players eligible for taxi until 3rd Year in NFL)
    • Taxi squad selections must be made by start of Week 1, players cannot be placed on Taxi during season
SCORING:
Passing
  • 1 point every 20 passing yards
  • 4 points for passing TD
  • 2 points for passing 2-pt conversion
  • -2 points for interception
Rushing
  • 1 point every 10 rushing yards
  • 6 points for rushing TD
  • 2 points for rushing 2-pt conversion
  • -2 points for lost fumble
Receiving
  • 0.5 points per reception
    • TE PREMIUM: TE receptions are full 1 point per reception
  • 1 point every 10 receiving yards
  • 6 points for receiving TD
  • 2 points for receiving 2-pt conversion

I encourage anyone already declaring interest in the league to read through the basic setup I have put together here and give feedback/concerns as you see fit. Also please ask any questions if you are not familiar with a specific setting, want more clarity, or think I just missed something!

Please tell me it will be on Sleeper

I could also do without TE premium, but am fine with it if that’s what the group wants

Back