• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

It’s not a promising move. That’s for sure.

According to sources, Tepper captained the search for his next GM along with his wife, Nicole, team president Kristi Coleman, Panthers senior assistant coach and longtime NFL head coach Jim Caldwell and Mike Forde, who heads the search firm Sportsology.

That seems like the crew of a ship doomed to crash. Caldwell is the most "football" person in that group, and he is horrible. That's like Wellman using Bzz and Manning to help him find his next coach.

I feel like the only way this can look good on paper is if it comes out he was the one having to convince everyone to draft Josh Allen.

sauce or feelings? any chance at Ben Johnson?
Morgan and Canales supposedly have a relationship through Fitterer's and Canales' time in Seattle. Canales and Bryce also have some sort of connection. A lot of people do like Canales so maybe it works out, who knows. But the stench of Fitt is closing in on the stench of Wellman. Plus, I'm not keen on a coach with anal in his name, too much built-in potential ridicule.

Shit like this is why people give you are a hard time.
I mean I would have rather gone completely outside the organization, but at least he has several years of personnel experience with Seattle. Could have been worse. At least his resume is better than Fit's. I don't know, trying to be hopeful.

I mean I would have rather gone completely outside the organization, but at least he has several years of personnel experience with Seattle. Could have been worse. At least his resume is better than Fit's. I don't know, trying to be hopeful.
“Could have been worse” sounds like shit I said when we hired redacted and the mannequin

Back