• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

Didn’t guitar say this was Tepper’s right hand?

Yeah and that's my bad. I just assumed I knew who he was talking about when he was describing what the guy was doing for Tepper. He didn't even use his name or I was zoned out one of the two so I likely assumed wrong. If nobody is hired by this weekend, I will find out the deal by then. Heading tomorrow to PB through the weekend and will be with them there and will get some scoop I'm sure.

man - it's funny/sad that the one trade fitterer/morgan should have taken (two 1sts for burns) is the only one they didn't do
I guess we have to parse this out now, because Tepper refuses to make a clean break from the Rhule/Fit/Morgan trifecta.

cannot confirm yet

i do think we'll have a coach before the weekend though

My guess is Canales also. But rumor is that Tennessee wouldn't let Callahan out of the building without a contract because they knew he was Tepper's top checkbook target.

Because Callahan couldn't leave the building, so he couldn't take a phone call from his agent? I don't know. The whole "don't leave without a contract" thing seems silly.

Being in Nashville, glad Callahan is here. Car is a disaster, wouldn’t want that on any coach. Get a retread to be fired after 6 games…

one day I'll figure out if constant posts about the Selwyn Pub are legit or all just part of a bit

They’re real. We go there and drink. You have to be cool to get in though.

Back