• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Football Schedule

I’m good with Thursday openers. Saturdays would be small crowds for fcs games anyway and I like watching all the other opening weekend games without the conflict.

Clawson has stated, multiple times, HE is the one responsible for opening Thursday night games. His reasoning is it gives him more time to fix things before game #2. In fact, Clawson has openly said he requests Thursday night openers of Currie.

I’m good with Thursday openers. Saturdays would be small crowds for fcs games anyway and I like watching all the other opening weekend games without the conflict.
Sucks for those of us that live out of town. I can’t validate dragging my wife there to see a crappy opponent at 7 on a Thursday so we get home at 2 AM. But I get it.

We have 1 home game between September 10 and October 20. We are at ODU 9/16, GT 9/23, then Bye week 9/30, at Clemson 10/7, at VT 10/14

PITT on 10/21 and FSU on 10/28. So it looks like we will only have 1 home game in November. We are at Duke on 11/2 (Thursday)

They just teased State/UNC pre-Thanksgiving. So they may actually give us our rival on Rivalry Week as soon as they take the game away from us.

Nevermind.

I’m not sure that EJ Manuel knows where Wake Forest is located. He said it was in the Triangle and then later he said that Wake and State are only a couple of miles apart

So a gigantic lack of home games in the best part of the year to attend home games. Then we also end with 2 on the road.

Back