• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Football Scholly Tracker | In: Roberts (A&T LB), Ganious (Nova DT), Merrill (Vols WR)

Did anyone mention Jackson Hensley to Eastern Kentucky? Former walk on WR who decommitted from Harvard to play at Wake is now a WR at Eastern Kentucky.

I assume he's getting a scholarship and will get on the field. He can go to Harvard for grad school.

I assume he's getting a scholarship and will get on the field. He can go to Harvard for grad school.

I had expected him to maybe go back to Harvard or other Ivy or an FBS or D2 school with good academics, but where the receiver room wasn't crowded and he could start, or at least play a lot.

Did anyone mention Jackson Hensley to Eastern Kentucky? Former walk on WR who decommitted from Harvard to play at Wake is now a WR at Eastern Kentucky.
Did he graduate from WF? Seems he would have tried to go back with Harvard.

There was a QB a few years ago who picked ND over Wake right before signing day. Brendan ????

And there was a top 3 in the country ranked QB who on signing day was set for Notre Dame, was going to be their next AA; he surprised the world and put on a Wake hat…didn’t work out well for us at all.

GREAT pickup. Watched them play Campbell and this dude was all over the field. I felt like they called his name like every other defensive play.
He only had two tackles in that game per the box score. But one of them was for a loss and he had an interception.

Feel like choosing to play football at Eastern Kentucky instead of just…going to Harvard undergrad is a poor life choice.
agreed. Sports comes to an end for nearly all of us at some point. For some, it's youth sports. For others, it's high school. And for a lucky few it's college. But, that Harvard education/contacts going to carry you a lot further than a communications degree from a third rate directional school in Kentucky.

I would imagine Hensley had the opportunity to play football at Harvard as well, correct?

Back