• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 NASCAR Thread - Goodbye Ken Squier

Going to take my Dad to Wilkesboro for the race on Sunday, hes 73 and has Parkinsons. Does anyone know where or how to purchase handicap parking? Or would there be a better place to park?

This is from NWB's website....do you have wheelchair accessible seating? Lot 1A, which is the regular ADA lot is sold out.
https://www.northwilkesborospeedway.com/events/nascar-all-star-race/parking/

LOT 4A (ADA)​

May 19 - 21, 2023
Located on the backstretch in turn 3 and adjacent to the speedway near gate 2 & the backstretch grandstand. This lot is strictly for state issued ADA placards and fans requiring wheelchair accessible parking. *Wheelchair accessible seating will need to be verified for purchase.
3-Day Pass Per Vehicle$250.00
Single Day Pass Per Vehicle$100.00

84f8b12711fc7ce36a185b280ce0f36f.jpg

Potential disaster averted for the All-Star race. Camper was lined up, but due to a malfunction we couldn't use that camper. Lined up a second option, but the dude's wife ixnayed it yesterday.

Ended up renting an RV and will still be there Thursday through Monday.

If you're heading up next weekend, shoot me a PM and you're welcome to come hang out. We're camping just across the road outside of turn 4. Parking is $20 per day and first come, first serve.

Potentially have one Fri-Sun All-Star weekend ticket available, face value, sitting with yours truly. If it becomes available, anyone interested? Sitting in turn 1.

Had a great time on Wednesday. Have a great time this weekend, tsy!

Will be up there on Sunday, and may have two extras for that day if anyone is looking. Should be a fun time, hope the weather cooperates!

Not a bad view for the festivities.
e26dbea2df8865494c4aa671d37cdd03.jpg
They are indeed great seats. We were sitting in just about the exact same spot for the Late Model race held back on August 31. Watching two things come out of retirement together (North Wilkesboro Speedway and Dale Junior) was spectacular.

Extra credit to the dude sitting in front of you wearing the RATT t-shirt. What a shitty band (that I somehow thought was cool when I was 14).

Enjoy yourself this weekend!

Back