• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Pit Fantasy Football League - THE PLAYOFFS ARE SET

I love it. Take off work and tailgate all day while the kids are in daycare/school. Take off Friday to recover also while the kids are in school/daycare and then still have the whole labor day weekend to be a good family man.

I'm not sure about everyone's time zones, but would it be good to push it a little later so youngbuck doesnt have to draft from the office?

I'm not sure about everyone's time zones, but would it be good to push it a little later so youngbuck doesnt have to draft from the office?
Wanted to be cognizant of anyone with kids and morning responsibilities so not go too late, but can push back an hour if needed @YoungBuck95

I’m fine with other weeks of the season. I just want to have a big boy opening weekend for once.

Big boy opening weekend against Elon? Just enjoy starting practice two days earlier, get it over with Thursday night, and enjoy watching the Saturday slate from home.

Big boy opening weekend against Elon? Just enjoy starting practice two days earlier, get it over with Thursday night, and enjoy watching the Saturday slate from home.
no I'm saying I want a bigger opening game, whether OOC or in-conference. I personally hate the Thursday night against a cupcake. I understand why it's done, I just love that opening Saturday and it'd be cool to be part of it. and I seem to be one of the few on these boards who wants it that way.

I'd be all for it, but it's not going to happen.

I'm good for Wednesday night and will be at the Elon game on Thursday! : )

The draft date works fine for me. Is the draft order showing the official one?

The draft date works fine for me. Is the draft order showing the official one?
No, I haven't RNG'd the order just yet. I'll make that an event of some sort in the week leading up to the draft.

Back