• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 PGA Tour thread

A lot of sharps like Will Z this week.

The bummer for the rest of the field that if Scheffler has found his putting stroke, he is a monster. He is +550 this week in a full field event. That is Tiger in his prime territory. Scheffler is the defending champ. Then again, IIRC, not only has TPC never had a repeat champ, the returning champ has never finished higher than 5th.

Where is that? Atlanta, like AAC? I know they used to have a regular tourney in Atlanta back in the day.

Sorry if this was already covered, but feel like this hits so close to home... at least for me, that it has to be posted:

Wyndham Clark shoots another 65. Currently up 4 shots at TPC. Sheffler is lurking.

Watched a little of the Macau replay this a.m. John Catlin shot the 1st 59 in Asian Tour history in the 3rd round and ended up winning in a playoff over a LIV Spanish dude I've never heard of (Puig). It's kinda funny watching Asian Tour events that always have a handful of LIV guys playing. The LIV guys are usually on the leaderboard, but it's not like they dominate those lesser fields. And Ogletree seems to be the only 1 who wins.

We get 2 boring courses the next 2 weeks in Innisbrook and Houston. The LPGA has a more interesting layout in LA at Palos Verdes.

A lot of sharps like Will Z this week.

The bummer for the rest of the field that if Scheffler has found his putting stroke, he is a monster. He is +550 this week in a full field event. That is Tiger in his prime territory. Scheffler is the defending champ. Then again, IIRC, not only has TPC never had a repeat champ, the returning champ has never finished higher than 5th.
Even the pros get it wrong sometimes.

Back