• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 PGA Tour thread

This just sounds strange. Sounds like a misunderstanding and an over aggressive police officer. I can't see Scottie "assaulting a police officer???????"

arrested for a traffic violation? What?

This particular officer must’ve got out of bed this morning feeling dangerous.
I'm a back the blue guy, but there are also officers with an attitude. I understand sometimes they need that attitude for some of situations they go into and not knowing what's going on, but this does not sound like one of those situations. Be interesting if Scottie decides to bring a lawsuit.

Scottie just arrived, plenty of time to do the weekend warrior warm-up like us average Joe's do.

Total mismanagement by the police, the club, and the PGA. Other players had gotten past the roadblock with no problem just minutes before Sheffler was arrested. The PGA and the club should have been out front communicating with police about the urgency of getting players through the gate. If Sheffler had the correct credential on his car he should have been waved through with minimal delay. If he didn't, then that's more than likely on him. Regardless, Valhalla the the LPD have egg on their faces. And the DA has to make a choice now to decide whether to prosecute Sheffler or try to get him to plead to some bullshit traffic charge.

Stories from yesterday about when the PGA Championship could return to Louisville. I didn't realize that the PGA had sold the course to local investors two years ago. LOL:

Total mismanagement by the police, the club, and the PGA. Other players had gotten past the roadblock with no problem just minutes before Sheffler was arrested. The PGA and the club should have been out front communicating with police about the urgency of getting players through the gate. If Sheffler had the correct credential on his car he should have been waved through with minimal delay. If he didn't, then that's more than likely on him. Regardless, Valhalla the the LPD have egg on their faces. And the DA has to make a choice now to decide whether to prosecute Sheffler or try to get him to plead to some bullshit traffic charge.

Stories from yesterday about when the PGA Championship could return to Louisville. I didn't realize that the PGA had sold the course to local investors two years ago. LOL:

Local attorney hired on Scottie's behalf.

ESPN reported that Will and Cam walked 1.5 miles with their golf clothes to get there because of the traffic.

Scottie on his way to the practice tee. Someone in the crowd just yelled his mugshot "way better than Tiger's."

ESPN reported that Will and Cam walked 1.5 miles with their golf clothes to get there because of the traffic.
This totally cracks me up because I think I saw them when I was dropping my son off at school which is over by Valhalla. I noticed two dudes walking in golf gear and thought "man, I can't believe these guys are walking in the rain to the course." I thought it was a bit early for fans but assumed it was a couple of them on their way.

Back