• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Presidential Primaries and Election

Don't forget the cost of a dozen eggs, the realest of economic indicators.

look, just because egg, chicken, and tuna prices were fixed, doesn't mean Biden isn't responsible for all other prices

Could just vote for Biden

But really posted for this gem.

5 Ways DSA members should prepare for Trump ‘25:
Get real medical training. Not “street medic” protest stuff. AHA CPR cert, Stop the Bleed, Narcan intranasal,

Voting so poorly you escape reality by overdosing on opioids.

I don't understand why so many people jumped on that tweet. The polls currently say that Biden would lose. There is a long time until the election, so that may change, but "just vote for Biden!!!!" isn't a response to that.

Because it's a political organization acting like passive victims of the political order. I wouldn't join an organization that had such a defeatest attitude about effecting change.

Is this some powerful organization I'm unaware of? It looks like a person with 1,000 followers.

Plus, again, the responses were all "just vote Biden!!!" which is hardly about effecting change.

I assumed he was a DSA leader. Guess not.

Could just vote for Biden

But really posted for this gem.

5 Ways DSA members should prepare for Trump ‘25:
Get real medical training. Not “street medic” protest stuff. AHA CPR cert, Stop the Bleed, Narcan intranasal,

Voting so poorly you escape reality by overdosing on opioids.

Also helps save your neighbors

You never know when you might need it and who is gonna need it

gas is pretty reasonable right now but the Narrative™️ certainly is focused on how old he is

Bo Hines, the former NC State football player, is running for Congress in a Greensboro-area district. He has started running TV ads tying him hand-and-foot to Donald Trump while portraying himself as a god-fearin', gun-totin', traditional family values conservative. Yet today Trump endorsed one of Bo's opponents in the GOP primary. He also calls himself a family values conservative even though at 28 he's already been divorced and remarried.

Last edited:
good this is gonna be a good alternative place to strategize when Trump gets elected

Back