• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Races (Non-president)

I mean he's a piece of garbage but this hypothetical is also dumb as shit:

During this event, Robinson, who was running for lieutenant governor at the time, recalled someone recently asking conservative activist Candace Owens to pick which version of America would make America “great again,” one where “Black people were swinging from cheap trees” or one where women weren’t allowed to vote.

Chances he shuts up vs doubling down with more crazy? I'm thinking latter.

Mark Robinson makes the movie Idiocracy appealing. He's a lunatic fucking moron, but when your brain has been rotted out by fox news for years, he "makes sense."

Why the f did schiff give $10 million to Garvey?
because his PAC put ads on fox attacking garvey when Garvey was the obvious general election opponent?

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Chances he shuts up vs doubling down with more crazy? I'm thinking latter.
Double down on the crazy.

If it wasn't a presidential election year or if Trump wasn't the candidate I could maybe be convinced he tones it down, but there's no chance. Trump is going to be all over NC and Robinson is going to be speaking at those rallies. Preaching fire, brimstone, and lunacy and peddling bigoted conspiracy theories to the zealots will be irresistible to him.

Can you imagine the vitriol Trump would throw at Robinson if he didn't endorse him?

Robinson probably won't do his top crazy lines at co-rallies with Trump but I'm sure he'll feature them at plenty of megachurch speeches across the state this summer and fall

I didn't learn until this week that Mark Robinson never held elected office before running for Lt. Gov. He was just a regular guy. He made a pro-gun speech at a Greensboro City Council meeting after the Parkland mass shooting. It went viral and he rode that to becoming Lt. Gov.

I didn't learn until this week that Mark Robinson never held elected office before running for Lt. Gov. He was just a regular guy. He made a pro-gun speech at a Greensboro City Council meeting after the Parkland mass shooting. It went viral and he rode that to becoming Lt. Gov.
maybe biff was right about Greensboro all along

At least Steve Garvey is going to show up to work every day.

I learned this yesterday. 🤯🤯🤯🤯

It would be a great story for a better person. Although anybody going from random person to a heartbeat away from governor in under 3 years seems like a problem.

It would be a great story for a better person. Although anybody going from random person to a heartbeat away from governor in under 3 years seems like a problem.
It’s really not. What was lost in the shuffle of trump being a complete piece of shit, is that those jobs aren’t and shouldn’t be entry-level.

Back