• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

Biggest difference I think from last year is HRs. Last year’s team wasn’t the epitome of situational hitting IIRC. But the homers covered it up.

I’d probably need to run the numbers on this, but that’s what the eye test seems to support at any rate

Baseball is hard but it’s not rocket science. Ball go far, team go far

Biggest difference I think from last year is HRs. Last year’s team wasn’t the epitome of situational hitting IIRC. But the homers covered it up.

I’d probably need to run the numbers on this, but that’s what the eye test seems to support at any rate

Baseball is hard but it’s not rocket science. Ball go far, team go far

the biggest difference is pitching. our offense is better this year despite the last two games.

Yall are nuts

We'll win today, but we'd still be hosting with a loss. Book it.
I’m not so convinced. Would be 15-15 in the ACC with a loss today. There’s pretty much no precedent for such a team to host, and the hosting bubble is really strong this year

Other teams are also allowed to have shitty catchers?

Back