• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

500 Million Straws A Day

the coffee sucks and costs too much

So we should get our coffee at 7-Eleven or the nonexistent local coffee shop on every corner ?

I went to a Nespresso the other day and bought a latte for $7.00 that was half the size of the one I can get at Starbucks for $4.50. It was better, but not that much better.

i didn't say it was the worst coffee, just that it's overpriced and not that great.

skip the school board meeting and see if you can recruit some hipsters to open coffee roasting companies & shops

So we should get our coffee at 7-Eleven or the nonexistent local coffee shop on every corner ?

I went to a Nespresso the other day and bought a latte for $7.00 that was half the size of the one I can get at Starbucks for $4.50. It was better, but not that much better.

Or move some place where you don't have to rely on coffee from a pod.

There will be a day when the founder of Starbucks sends out subliminal messages to all his addicts and they will immediately try to overthrow all the governments of the world.

There will be a day when the founder of Starbucks sends out subliminal messages to all his addicts and they will immediately try to overthrow all the governments of the world.

I hope you are planning something REALLY funny for your 60,000th post.

I hope you are planning something REALLY funny for your 60,000th post.

Says a candy-assed piece of shit who is so desperate and so devoid of a real life that he has to try to take potshots at someone on this board.

You really needed some hugs growing up. Then, maybe, you could have made some friends and not needed to act the fool as much as you do.

I never get the hate for Starbucks, they seem like an ethical corporation with a healthy sourcing supply chain, great pay and healthcare benefits to employees, and are socially conscious.

That's great stuff.

The coffee tastes burnt, its overpriced, the food in that case is pretty bad, they're always playing some emo or some neo-folk chick-music, and the shops are full of high school kids on laptops acting douchy. :noidea: but its been a few years since Ive been in, so maybe its better, and Im an old fart so don't listen to me

That's great stuff.

The coffee tastes burnt, its overpriced, the food in that case is pretty bad, they're always playing some emo or some neo-folk chick-music, and the shops are full of high school kids on laptops acting douchy. :noidea: but its been a few years since Ive been in, so maybe its better, and Im an old fart so don't listen to me
Yeah, you definitely sound like an Old

Says a candy-assed piece of shit who is so desperate and so devoid of a real life that he has to try to take potshots at someone on this board.

You really needed some hugs growing up. Then, maybe, you could have made some friends and not needed to act the fool as much as you do.

I love to try to guess what the search term must have been. I assume it was "potshot" for this post, but I want to believe it was "candy-assed piece"

That's great stuff.

Yeah but it is fast efficient and drinkable.

I don't have the time in the mornings to go to a fancy boutique coffee shop and wait 20 minutes for some fat 40 YO hipster, who has amounted to nothing in life, to pour me a cup of coffee that still tastes like ass. All the while all the pompous fucks in the place are noting how great it is while really not being able to tell a noticeable difference themselves besides the unrelenting desire to remain hip and trendy in front of their peers.

I don't have the time in the mornings to go to a fancy boutique coffee shop and wait 20 minutes for some fat 40 YO hipster, who has amounted to nothing in life, to pour me a cup of coffee that still tastes like ass. All the while all the pompous fucks in the place are noting how great it is while really not being able to tell a noticeable difference themselves besides the unrelenting desire to remain hip and trendy in front of their peers.
Haha, I love it. Turns a decent, normal take into an elitist, yuppie take in two posts.

:golfclap:

Yeah, you definitely sound like an Old

its funny when you start to sniff 50 how the amount of shit you give about some things starts to diminish very rapidly. You can feel yourself becoming less encumbered by shit-giving almost in real time. Its fucking great. 99% of the coffee I drink is from my drip coffee maker at home or the one at work. Took about a week to get used to it and now it tastes great to me and its the cup of coffee I want.

Youre gonna love becoming an old

its funny when you start to sniff 50 how the amount of shit you give about some things starts to diminish very rapidly. You can feel yourself becoming less encumbered by shit-giving almost in real time. Its fucking great. 99% of the coffee I drink is from my drip coffee maker at home or the one at work. Took about a week to get used to it and now it tastes great to me and its the cup of coffee I want.

Youre gonna love becoming an old
Oh, I already love it. I might officially be a micro-old.

Back