• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Football Schedule Released

I'm thinking we start 5-1 with a loss to either UNC or @FSU. Getting bowl eligible will be tough. Could even go down to the Vandy game.

Don't like the schedule given how poorly we finish. It would be much better to have MD and Duke later like this year.
Yeah, because there's NO CHANCE Wake ever gets better or improves to change this trend...Whatta a jerk...

Yeah, using the past to predict the future is jerk behavior. This is a pretty consistent trend, Bubba. It's a problem that needs to be fixed. I hope it does. Doesn't mean it's not a problem. You probably thought the same thing the last few years and you would have been wrong every one of them.

I understand the concept of using the past to predict the future... What I just don't understand the joy you seem to get from this trend...Oh that's right if the team plays strong from begining to end you can't attack the coaching staff...

at least there wont be any more debates about whether we should go all out against ND.

For those who prefer it with the dates and H/A listed

Sept 1 Liberty
Sept 8 UNC
Sept 15 @ FSU
Sept 22 Army
Sept 29 Duke
Oct 6 @ MD
Oct 13 bye
Oct 20 @ UVA
Oct 25 Clemson- Thursday
Nov 3 BC
Nov 10 @ NC State
Nov 17 @ ND
Nov 24 Vandy

I understand the concept of using the past to predict the future... What I just don't understand the joy you seem to get from this trend...Oh that's right if the team plays strong from begining to end you can't attack the coaching staff...

I get joy from going to the ACC Championship Game and the Orange Bowl.

The most tired posts on these board come from people who think they're doing the university's bidding by cutting down posters who simply want Wake to succeed by saying we want Wake to fail. Acknowledging failure is not getting joy out of it.

Clemson Thursday night game...on my birthday...probably not going to work the next day...

:woot: finally! looks like I'll miss one home game to attend a wedding, but now I can get started planning some of my fall.

:woot: finally! looks like I'll miss one home game to attend a wedding, but now I can get started planning some of my fall.

Yeah, I've been holding out on sending out a group email until it was released.

Do we have a definitive priority deadline for renewing season tickets?

Yeah, I've been holding out on sending out a group email until it was released.

Do we have a definitive priority deadline for renewing season tickets?

The mailer I got said March 15 for priority deadline.

Looking forward to the State of the Grassy Knoll email!

8-4 would be a good record with this schedule...9-3 possible...7-5 would be a little disappointing...

Homecoming against Army or Duke is pretty much guaranteed. Only 2 Saturday home games after September.

4 teams have byes on 10/13/12 and 3 have byes on 10/27/12. Doesnt it seem like they'd have it more evenly distributed?

Back