• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Adele Dissected [WARNING: Music Theory Related]

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Now that makes my "are y'all serious" post make far less sense.

Didn't realized the pic was edited.

Just confirms what I said about TAB on the chat thread then.

I think she has a great voice but her music is not really appealing to me. I wouldn't turn it off if I heard it on the radio but someone also gave me a copy of "19" last year and I listened to it once and that was enough. I think she is beautiful. More interesting then NPR's dissection is the Daily Mail's investigative reporting that people think she made up the relationship most of her songs are supposed to be based on.

She's a fatty. I would 100% buy that story.
:couch:

Feel the same way about her music. I listen to it when it's on the radio, but no desire to explore further. She was destined to sweep the Grammys when she announced her first performance in X months after career-threatening vocal surgery would be at The Grammys.

I believe it was a pic of your boo

I figured was. I was just wondering which one. We had posted several on the boards but none that were unflattering in my opinion, and I'm sure that's what TAB was going for.

She's a fatty. I would 100% buy that story.
:couch:

Feel the same way about her music. I listen to it when it's on the radio, but no desire to explore further. She was destined to sweep the Grammys when she announced her first performance in X months after career-threatening vocal surgery would be at The Grammys.

lol fat people could never find love.

She definitely has a great voice, but it's like when The Weathergirls are singing "It's Raining Men," I'm not really buying it.

52751819.png

The Weathergirls

I mean, really? It's raining men on your fat asses? You must be at some sort of BBW fetish convention.

So when Adele tells a guy that he "could have had it alllllllllllllllllllll," my first thought is, "What? All 240 pounds? Who the hell would want that anyway?" the thought of Rolling in the Deep with Adele is a little disconcerting to say the least.

Lovemaking Positions For Obese Couples

Lovemaking is shared between two people and it is a union that is intimate and special.

When a man and woman make love there is passion and heat between the two that nothing in this world can compare.
For different body types, there is various lovemaking positions so that the couple will get ultimate pleasure.

Here below is lovemaking positions for obese/fat couples so that when they make love, they feel more than satisfied.

1.Doggy Style - This is supposed to be the most pleasurable lovemaking position to satisfy any body type. The doggy style is the best lovemaking positions for obese/fat couples. This lovemaking position is special as your lady love will feel great pleasure for it stimulates the front wall of the vagina increasing the chance of her getting a g-spot orgasm. Also, the male gets a good feeling as he looks at his lady love from behind.

2.Missionary Style - The missionary lovemaking position seems to be the most comfortable as you are able to look deep into your partner's eyes when he penetrates into his lady love. In this position, the male is on top of the female kneeling down or gently lying on her as he dives deep down in her looking into each others eyes. Try this lovemaking positions for obese/fat couples.

3.Country Style - This is ever so beautiful a position. It is the country style lovemaking position where the girl is riding on top of her man into ecstasy. This is one of the best lovemaking positions for obese/fat couples. Here, the woman sits on top of the man and gently moves her body up and down making him moan in pleasure while he too gets to see his beautiful lady on top of him.

These easy lovemaking positions for obese/fat couples will bring about great pleasure for both the man and the woman. A heated Lovemaking session is possible when both of you are mutually interested and game for unique lovemaking positions.

http://www.indiansutras.com/spice-up/2010/lovemaking-positions-for-obese-couples-221110.html

Moon has such quick access to fat people info and pics

I figured was. I was just wondering which one. We had posted several on the boards but none that were unflattering in my opinion, and I'm sure that's what TAB was going for.

Close up, I think from across the table at a restaurant.

Baldies too!

:thumbsup:

I have a list of bald heros, perhaps I will share it with you for your archives.

The list includes: Bruce Willis, Billy Zane, Zidane, Jason Statham, The Rock, Vin Diesel, Matt Hasselbeck... I could go on.

The dissection has been completed. The following items were found in Adele's stomach.

turkey1.jpg

FAQ1VPEFN82U7A5.MEDIUM.jpg

used-cigarette-butts-thumb7985418.jpg

Diet+Coke+Bottle+2+Liter.jpg

19f2e24669ec465d_m.jpg

593473_rusted_muffler.jpg

Last edited:
hate that a pos repped an earlier post of yours HP. Wished I had saved it for that one.

Back