• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Adele Dissected [WARNING: Music Theory Related]

I am guessing its the one from page 33 of the reveal yourself thread.

Wow if that is the picture he posted of me to imply I'm fat I'm shocked. There are so many other things that I can dissect about that pic then me being overweight. Regardless I could care less if I was the same size as Adele. She seems to be happy with herself. A lot of us could take a lesson from that.

Can somebody with photobucket skills better than mine go to cnn.com and post the screen grab of "What's Next for Adele?" which is directly above the poll Would you eat a 6,000-calorie hamburger called a "Triple Bypass"?

It's about halfway down the page on the right. I have failed trying to post a visible version from my cell phone.

Can somebody with photobucket skills better than mine go to cnn.com and post the screen grab of "What's Next for Adele?" which is directly above the poll Would you eat a 6,000-calorie hamburger called a "Triple Bypass"?

It's about halfway down the page on the right. I have failed trying to post a visible version from my cell phone.

Haha, well didn't a dude just die of a heart attack while eating that hamburger at the restaurant that serves it (named the "Heart Attack Shack" or something like that)?

25arcr4.jpg

35871q8.png

Beaten like a red headed step child. Mine is higher res, though.

Did he die? Definitely heard the story on the radio this am, and that is what the poll is about. The placement on the website of those 2 "headlines" was pretty funny given this thread.

I never thought I'd live to see the day that an old geezer like HP would beat TW to something tech related like a screenshot. Pwned.

Did he die? Definitely heard the story on the radio this am, and that is what the poll is about. The placement on the website of those 2 "headlines" was pretty funny given this thread.

Oh yeah, forgot he didn't actually die. Small detail.

Beaten like a red headed step child. Mine is higher res, though.

Petter did a better job cropping the photo to cut the other guy out. You both get pos rep though.:thumbsup:

Petter did a better job cropping the photo to cut the other guy out. You both get pos rep though.:thumbsup:

Yeah, I opened up photoshop and started to crop him and everything else out, but I figured I just post as is

For what? For posting look-alike pics? That was once considered hilarious on the Scout board wrt an opposing football team's roster.

If you photoshop it PackPride gives you a medal.

Back