• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Adele Dissected [WARNING: Music Theory Related]

Nobody is arguing that it's cool, are they? It definitely was not cool to do that.

Just not enough to ban in this case. If he had done it repeatedly after we'd taken the pic down, etc. then we'd have a different story.

This is just a case of two posters starting to get too personal in a stupid argument about fucking Adele of all people, and then one of them crossing the line in an effort to up the ante.

HP sure is making a case. I don't think TAB should be banned. that's why we have neg rep.

Nobody is arguing that it's cool, are they? It definitely was not cool to do that.

Just not enough to ban in this case. If he had done it repeatedly after we'd taken the pic down, etc. then we'd have a different story.

This is just a case of two posters starting to get too personal in a stupid argument about fucking Adele of all people, and then one of them crossing the line in an effort to up the ante.

Really the most stupid part of it.

I never said he should be banned either. Was just inquiring whether he was. Like I said, I don't really care, just asking questions.

Haha, if he had been banned, it would have been put in the moderator disclosure form.

I just think posting your picture or a picture of your family is a bad idea, especially after the way ChrisL68 got reamed on the State board. So when something like that happens, the offended party is certainly partly to blame, imo.

I just think posting your picture or a picture of your family is a bad idea, especially after the way ChrisL68 got reamed on the State board. So when something like that happens, the offended party is certainly partly to blame, imo.

no I mean...to call someone's S.O. fat and post their picture (whether or not it had been posted on a dif. thread in a dif. context) IMO crosses the douchebag line. it's such a shitty thing to do...

I actually agree with you. Now that I know what picture was posted, I am more inclined to say, "We posted the picture in the reveal yourself thread on this very board, so it's fair game."

With that said, posting to try to infer that my fiancee is fat is douchey. However, the stupidest part, as RDToy pointed out, is that you could pick out some aspects of that photo to potentially make fun of, but trying to use that to show that she is fat seems like a poor choice.

Finally, CookOut is right too. It's fine for me to get called out because I was calling TAB out. I am not an innocent party. I actually started it, but I don't really consider my argument just about Adele. I've just had enough of TAB's constant elitism and condescension toward pretty much everything. He gets on my nerves and I overreacted.

No way did he do anything ban-worthy.

Last edited:
Yeaps, call out the most condescending person on the boards and you know you're getting a condescending retort. Props to Raleigh.

i agree that if you call someone out...you have to expect something in return. but to intentionally hurt (or attempt to)a innocent party...total dick hole.

Thread-Crap-Die.jpg

Last edited:
Back