• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Adele Dissected [WARNING: Music Theory Related]

FWIW, Dv7 is fair game for any and all attacks against him. We should add that to our mission statement/rules/whatever.

Can anybody photoshop Adele into these pictures?

ou9vko.jpg

2cpu6o1.jpg

Nothing says insecure eBully like making fun of a poster's appearance without first posting a picture of yourself.

I looked for some higher res Bojangles pic, but I couldn't find any.

I think she actually has lost a bunch of weight

I think she actually has lost a bunch of weight

Guessing it's tough to eat a lot when you are recovering from throat surgery.

She definitely looked better than I ever have seen her at the Grammys.

I just think posting your picture or a picture of your family is a bad idea, especially after the way ChrisL68 got reamed on the State board. So when something like that happens, the offended party is certainly partly to blame, imo.

That isn't even in the same universe as the dude that posted pics of himself all tanned and yolked up wearing assless chaps or something like that. If I remember correctly, the dude seemed like a pretty good guy, and had a bunch of crazy pics taken because he worked out and was in great shape......didn't those pics land on some huge website like college humor or something ?

Yeah it was DHD for his 40th birthday. It got picked up by Packpride, but WVU's boards took it and ran with it. It was on some blog, but I can't remember if college humor picked it up or not.

What they did to him is the whole reason I've never posted my assless chap photos.

Yeah it was DHD for his 40th birthday. It got picked up by Packpride, but WVU's boards took it and ran with it. It was on some blog, but I can't remember if college humor picked it up or not.

that was a fun party

What they did to him is the whole reason I've never posted my assless chap photos.

Totes, me too. I learned to keep mine only on my adultfriendfinde and ashleymadison profiles... and away from you pervos.

That isn't even in the same universe as the dude that posted pics of himself all tanned and yolked up wearing assless chaps or something like that. If I remember correctly, the dude seemed like a pretty good guy, and had a bunch of crazy pics taken because he worked out and was in great shape......didn't those pics land on some huge website like college humor or something ?

dhd-8.jpg

Back