• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

After 21 hours bitching, Cruz votes with Democrats

More than one difference. Huntsman is a goober.

I don't know. You watch the press conference where Christie shuts up his critics for nominating a Muslim to some circuit court and you get the feeling he can shut up just about anyone if given a chance.

Bingo.

The only way Christie has a real chance in 2016 is if the Tea Party causes the GOP to lose the House. If that happens, moderate Republicans will have a real chance. If they don't, it will be very tough for Christie.

Im a life long dem any I would look very hard at Christie should he survive the GOP field.

Cruz may lead but everyone know he's totally unelectable. In fact everyone but Christie is unelectable. That should swY GOP voters to Christie shouldn't it?

That attitude only makes sense if the radical tea party element of the Republican Party is gone. Otherwise you get the same situation we have with McCory in NC. You have to have a member of the opposition in the executive to veto enough of their agenda to reign them in.

You think the Tea Party types will vote for someone who already appointed a Muslim to a Supreme Court?

Yes. I'm 7th level inception deep in the tea party down here. They all love Christie. The south loves winners especially loud mouthed ones. Chistie pulls it off with actual intelligence. It emboldens the idiot loudmouths to feel justified when they go on their rants.

Last edited:

Hopefully we will see who is wrong and who is right. If he runs he wins IMO. I'll gladly do an avatar bet with anyone once the primaries start rolling around if they feel otherwise.

Hopefully we will see who is wrong and who is right. If he runs he wins IMO. I'll gladly do an avatar bet with anyone once the primaries start rolling around if they feel otherwise.

I don't see how the anti sharia law folks would approve of a guy who put a Muslim on the Superior Court.

Last edited:
You guys way over think this politics stuff. The guy you want to have a beer with has won the last 6 elections.

I've never voted Pub in my life, listened to the dude talk for about 20 minutes and I'm voting for him over Hillary.

you[ll never see his name in a place you can vote for it. He'll get mauled by his own party before you have that chance.

The "guy you want a beer with" has also happened to also be "the guy who had the money lined up" for the last six elections.

you[ll never see his name in a place you can vote for it. He'll get mauled by his own party before you have that chance.

The "guy you want a beer with" has also happened to also be "the guy who had the money lined up" for the last six elections.

Remember when primaries come around. If Christie is running (for office...not jogging) lets wager avatars. We can set some reasonable boundaries and have some fun with it. You seem reasonable enough on these boards and we clearly have our political differences. Christie is going to squash everyone.

Republicans just got crushed after nominating the out-of-touch rich guy who implemented Obamacare in Massachusetts. You think they're going with the fat guy who nominates Muslims and openly supported Obama to go up against Hillary Clinton?

Don't see it happening. They'll find a bulletproof conservative who knows how to cater to the Tea Party idiots like Cruz or someone similar.

when the religious right took over the party

when the religious right took over the party

They've been involved for what seems like forever. I think its when the Evangelical crazies got more involved and started trying t scare everyone to death because a black man had been elected President.

Back