• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Alas, here we go again, shooting in a Münich shopping center

Has BKF been around recently? Maybe I've missed over his posts. Just wanna make sure the old feller is all good.

Doesn't change the fact every single person on this board, including you, felt it was likely to be a Muslim. And for good reason.

You shouldn't insert your own preconceptions onto others, chief.

I had/have no idea who did it. One race/religion/nationality of people doesn't have a monopoly on crazy fucks that just want to watch the world burn.

Ooooooops
CNN interview with witness a few minutes ago: "Lauretta", still in mall, says her 8-year old son saw shooter loading pistol in McDonald's bathroom. She says she was inches away and only was not shot because his back was to her. Says he yelled "Allahu akbar".

This is where I am as well. That Daily Mail article is just a rumor at the moment, I just wnated to attempt to slow down the immediate accusations of a Muslim doing this before anybody knew anything of substance.

At least wait for the dead bodies to get cold before stepping up onto your political soap boxes, you assholes.

Your reading comprehension is of the 3rd grade level.

This is where I am as well. That Daily Mail article is just a rumor at the moment, I just wnated to attempt to slow down the immediate accusations of a Muslim doing this before anybody knew anything of substance.

At least wait for the dead bodies to get cold before stepping up onto your political soap boxes, you assholes.

Why? This isn't a court of law. We all know who was likely to be responsible, even if they aren't. If they're not the pc crowd can act sanctimonious and say it's racist to assume the obvious.

Just want to make sure I have it right: if police are shot in America, we need to mourn appropriately; if Germans are shot, we get to make jokes. Is that right?

Why? This isn't a court of law. We all know who was likely to be responsible, even if they aren't. If they're not the pc crowd can act sanctimonious and say it's racist to assume the obvious.

Ohhh, so you're just trolling.

Got it.

Have fun trolling mere hours after 6 people, and possibly more, died from a shooting rampage!

You shouldn't insert your own preconceptions onto others, chief.

I had/have no idea who did it. One race/religion/nationality of people doesn't have a monopoly on crazy fucks that just want to watch the world burn.

Sure, you might not have known who did it, BUT YOU HAD AN IDEA WHO DID IT. And if you deny that I think you're full of shit.

Last week when Trump was about to announce his VP choice, there was a mass shooting. Hillary was supposed to name her VP choice about now.

Maybe it's about our VP? Chris Christie looked pretty pissed. Does he have an alibi? Or is he GUILTY!!! GUILTY!!!GUILTY!!

Ohhh, so you're just trolling.

Got it.

Have fun trolling mere hours after 6 people, and possibly more, died from a shooting rampage!

How is that trolling? This is not a court of law- FACT. Given what has been going on the overwhelming majority of people who read this story probably assumed it was related to Muslim terrorism- FACT. The pc crowd will act sanctimonious, something you just did- FACT.

Last week when Trump was about to announce his VP choice, there was a mass shooting. Hillary was supposed to name her VP choice about now.

Maybe it's about our VP? Chris Christie looked pretty pissed. Does he have an alibi? Or is he GUILTY!!! GUILTY!!!GUILTY!!

hqdefault.jpg

Back