• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Amazing Race

I'm an '09 grad. But for real, this should happen.

The "to be continued" at the end of last night was definitely an awful cliffhanger. It would be ridic to be traveling all over Europe for 1 leg, and then get to the pitstop and realize that you had to keep on trucking.

two favorite teams: amani and marcus and the snowboarders. really the only team left I don't like that much is the 'dating couple' (man and woman w/ fake boobs). otherwise I find everyone to be pretty tolerable.
I hated the cliffhanger last night, but I'm glad it gives the snowboarders time to make up for sucking at bodybuilding.

two favorite teams: amani and marcus and the snowboarders. really the only team left I don't like that much is the 'dating couple' (man and woman w/ fake boobs). otherwise I find everyone to be pretty tolerable.
I hated the cliffhanger last night, but I'm glad it gives the snowboarders time to make up for sucking at bodybuilding.

yeah they are definitely the only team i don't want to win. its not that i dislike them, they just have absolutely no personality. i bet the producers are pissed they one picked them to be on the show, and two, have made it this far.

also WakeUp. lets do this. i'm going to look at the application process when i get home from work.

my bf things the producers kept the train people from checking tickets to keep ernie/cindy alive. thoughts? i agree the producers clearly had a hand in the passport issue in show 1/2, but i feel like ticket checks are honestly pretty hit or miss and they easily could have been that lucky.

my bf things the producers kept the train people from checking tickets to keep ernie/cindy alive. thoughts? i agree the producers clearly had a hand in the passport issue in show 1/2, but i feel like ticket checks are honestly pretty hit or miss and they easily could have been that lucky.

I think it's pretty plausible that there was no ticket check on the 2nd train...I've definitely traveled on trains in Europe where people lost their tickets but nothing bad ever came of it. And I agree that the dating couple is the worst remaining. I'd be pretty satisfied with any of the remaining teams but I'm pulling for the snowboarders or Marcus/Amani.

CaptainAwesome, my only request is that we rock some Wake gear when we make it on the show.

Have they been in the USA yet this season?

Def could have been lucky. I have been traveling in Europe (Germany specifically) with people missing tickets or having lost mine and nothing bad happened. Really hit or miss w/r/t whether they check your ticket and once, in a group, we talked a conductor out of kicking our friend off because there were like 20 of us and all of us had tickets except him (he lost his) so the conductor believed us. Talking a German out of following the rules is a toughie. I have also seen people arrested for doing it. So...

I think it's pretty plausible that there was no ticket check on the 2nd train...I've definitely traveled on trains in Europe where people lost their tickets but nothing bad ever came of it. And I agree that the dating couple is the worst remaining. I'd be pretty satisfied with any of the remaining teams but I'm pulling for the snowboarders or Marcus/Amani.

CaptainAwesome, my only request is that we rock some Wake gear when we make it on the show.

Agreed! I am amazed the dating couple has made it this far with some of the fights they have had. But I am all for Marcus/Amani! And the cliffhanger is awful, but at least I know Marcus/Amani made it!

Have they been in the USA yet this season?

Just when they took off from LA. They usually don't spend a lot of time in the U.S. except for the first and last legs of the race.

The more I think about it, the more I liked this past episode (except for the cliffhanger obvi). The challenges were just really funny with the reciting the quote "with more DRAMA," riding what was basically the teacups while trying to put together a Lego puzzle, and then posing like a body builder. Hilarious.

In March or April I was out walking in old Town Scottsdale and I saw 2 girls in "Amazing Race" shirts walking around with a clue. No cameras though. I've been wondering if they were filming or going to an elaborate costume party.

In March or April I was out walking in old Town Scottsdale and I saw 2 girls in "Amazing Race" shirts walking around with a clue. No cameras though. I've been wondering if they were filming or going to an elaborate costume party.

my guess is some kind of sponsored scavenger hunt. they defs would have had a camera crew if they were on the show.

we would obviously wear wake gear every single second of the race. also the application is due on the 30th, so we need to figure out a way make a video, quick

yeah they are definitely the only team i don't want to win. its not that i dislike them, they just have absolutely no personality. i bet the producers are pissed they one picked them to be on the show, and two, have made it this far.

also WakeUp. lets do this. i'm going to look at the application process when i get home from work.

Chick has a nice body including her fake breastsss. It was a pleasant surprise to see it during the bodybuilding task.

The more I think about it, the more I liked this past episode (except for the cliffhanger obvi). The challenges were just really funny with the reciting the quote "with more DRAMA," riding what was basically the teacups while trying to put together a Lego puzzle, and then posing like a body builder. Hilarious.

I liked it too, I just hate when they do a catchup in the middle of a leg. It makes everything that came before it pointless.

can't believe the snowboarders are out. but it should be an exciting final leg. Go Marcus and Amani

can't believe the snowboarders are out. but it should be an exciting final leg. Go Marcus and Amani

What happened is just wrong. Cab drivers calling each other. It'd be one thing if the teams worked it out following another one or got the answer but cab drivers did it all on their own without the competitors direction.

SHIT!! spoiler alert, guys?!

come ON.

Back