• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anniversary Gift / Dashionista & KickballDeac Reconcile?

obviously i wouldn't want the guy to go broke buying me something though if he couldn't afford it. (but if i guy can't afford to buy his girl something nice every once and a while, and is super weird about spending money, he and i probably wouldn't make the best pair considering my own spending habits... lezbehonesthere)

obviously i wouldn't want the guy to go broke buying me something though if he couldn't afford it. (but if i guy can't afford to buy his girl something nice every once and a while, and is super weird about spending money, he and i probably wouldn't make the best pair considering my own spending habits... lezbehonesthere)

I appreciate your honesty.

Haven't followed the thread too closely, but those Kate Spade shoes were among the best gifts I ever gave someone. Not because they were expensive, though I appreciate her acknowledgement, but because I knew the reaction they would get. And they weren't THAT expensive; I live on a grad student's stipend. I hit that birthday out of the park. Yeah, I might've raised the bar for all subsequent guys, but if a pair of shoes outprices you from a girl's (long-term) dating pool, fucking step it up!

She got me a t-shirt
I got her these monogrammed hair-towel wrap things
spa_head_wrap.jpg

Last edited:
I say half eaten because when she gives you a laconic "eat shit and die" look as you hand it to her with a goofy grin, it'll be easier to eat half a bag in one gulp before saying "FINE, YOU'LL GET NOTHING AND LIKE IT" with authority.

It's all a matter of execution really.

*not a marriage counselor

She got me a t-shirt
I got her these monogrammed hair-towel wrap things
spa_head_wrap.jpg

I think I'm going to get my wife one of those with OBL embroidered on it just to see how she reacts. It is like the female version of getting a Michael Vick jersey.

I say half eaten because when she gives you a laconic "eat shit and die" look as you hand it to her with a goofy grin, it'll be easier to eat half a bag in one gulp before saying "FINE, YOU'LL GET NOTHING AND LIKE IT" with authority.

It's all a matter of execution really.

*not a marriage counselor

Would Mike & Ike's work?

Back