• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anniversary Gift / Dashionista & KickballDeac Reconcile?

along the same lines, you can do that with throw pillows too.

I thought about it after the fact and we also didn't exchange big gifts for our 2nd anniversary but a fluffy white cotton robe (maybe with a monogram if that's her thing) is on my Christmas list. If you want to make it more romantic you can do it along with some sort of spa treatment.

Also went ahead and got this, not sure if there cotton in the stuffing or not, but she loves this song and showed me this pillow about 18 months ago (finally back in stock):

il_570xN.470616597_cwiu.jpg

love all of these ideas!! (and kinda want that pillow now...)

Wood isn't the gift until the 5th.

Because my passport is from America, I have yet to find an occasion where the right gift wasn't the D. You should reevaluate your heart before celebrating our Independence Day next month.

Also went ahead and got this, not sure if there cotton in the stuffing or not, but she loves this song and showed me this pillow about 18 months ago (finally back in stock):

il_570xN.470616597_cwiu.jpg

Wait, I thought ten year was the Hootie Anniversary. Oh man, I'm hosed....

today is my 3rd, dating of course, not marriage

she will get nothing and like it

Today is my 24th. What does tradition dictate for that? Hopefully Advil.

Today is our 8th. We've never done any gifts. Outside of the D, of course.

Today is our 8th. We've never done any gifts. Outside of the D, of course.

We've never done anniversary gifts. Not for the 7 years we date or the 3 we've been married. We do go out to an anniversary dinner, but no where fancy or expensive. We also don't do Christmas or birthday gifts. I just buy him things he really wants throughout the year. He just got race wheels for his tri bike last week. Although a review of the list posted by BSD shows that leather is the third anniversary gift. Hmmm, I may need to go back and demand a gift. I could use some awesome leather pants. Or new, expensive, heels.

We've never done anniversary gifts. Not for the 7 years we date or the 3 we've been married. We do go out to an anniversary dinner, but no where fancy or expensive. We also don't do Christmas or birthday gifts. I just buy him things he really wants throughout the year. He just got race wheels for his tri bike last week. Although a review of the list posted by BSD shows that leather is the third anniversary gift. Hmmm, I may need to go back and demand a gift. I could use some awesome leather pants. Or new, expensive, heels.

Seems he has some catching up to do.

Back