• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anniversary Gift / Dashionista & KickballDeac Reconcile?

there has been a tag since like 1 post in though

We've never done anniversary gifts. Not for the 7 years we date or the 3 we've been married. We do go out to an anniversary dinner, but no where fancy or expensive. We also don't do Christmas or birthday gifts. I just buy him things he really wants throughout the year. He just got race wheels for his tri bike last week. Although a review of the list posted by BSD shows that leather is the third anniversary gift. Hmmm, I may need to go back and demand a gift. I could use some awesome leather pants. Or new, expensive, heels.

nice. zipps? heds? rolfs?

:drool: that's awesome

my friend just got the zipp 808 front and disc back. changing nothing (as much as possible), averaged 3mph faster at his last race. just disgusting how much difference they make.

k-bigpic.jpg

My gift-giving abilities improved once I accepted good gifts cost more money

Let's just say it safer. Although I've dropped some coin on bad gifts too.

false.

good gifts take more time to be thoughtful.

i agree. the best gifts are the ones where it's clear the guy didn't just go to the store and walk around until he found something suitable. the best gifts are the ones where he clearly put thought into it, planned ahead, and executed his idea well. in my experience, those are rarely expensive.

i agree. the best gifts are the ones where it's clear the guy didn't just go to the store and walk around until he found something suitable. the best gifts are the ones where he clearly put thought into it, planned ahead, and executed his idea well. in my experience, those are rarely expensive.

I'd rather spend the money....

I can only speak from personal experience, but the fairer sex doesn't always understand just how expensive some things are, thoughtful or otherwise.

I can only speak from personal experience, but the fairer sex doesn't always understand just how expensive some things are, thoughtful or otherwise.

does she have access to the internet?

she knows.

well.... sucks for you? don't really know what to tell you.

Back