• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anonymous Rep Now Public!

What should we do with rep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saneff, while likely racist and unstable, was at least literate. Jamesda is not.

New policy: rjkomplaints to mods get posted in the mod forum. No more tattling in the dark.

I find it beneficial to take voluntary breaks from the boards. As a result of the latest one, I have concluded that my posting style, while rooted in deeply held and independently researched beliefs, may come across as mildly abrasive. I take full resonsibility, and will take advantage of the change in reputation to alter my posting style to be more congenial.

Thanks all.

I think rep should be done away with altogether. But if you're gonna keep it it should probably be public. Of course that's probably gonna make the atmosphere pretty toxic. So I don't know. But I vote to make it public. If it's not gonna be done away with.

3ot9gc.jpg

So when is this going to happen so we can shut up about it?

I'm backing up the current reputation system so the change should go live at some point today.

Soon dwarves and trolls will be dancing gayly, arm in arm, in the new Eden we have created for ourselves.

KOOM BY YA!!!

Also now that anon rep is gone, would the dickless dwarves (you know who you are) stop inundating team mod with your crybaby PMs. Deal with it yourselves like adults.

anonymous negrep was probably the best thing many of you had in life. i'm sorry for your loss.

So we have this vote 3 times, twice it is voted to keep anonymous, once it is voted to make Public and we make it public?

Seems like a flawed vote/system.

What did we decide someone got when their red bars filled up? Keeper was oh so close, but I'm sure he will work hard to troll his way back there in no time.

I'm guessing it will just look like it did for me when I was a mod. Meaning that even if a person doesn't "sign" it themselves there will be a part on there that will say who the rep is from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back