• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Are you a crazy ex?

buckets

#1 Bald Hero
Reaction score
Have you ever done anything weird that leaves you as the "crazy ex" for someone else?

Per ITK's response this makes me crazy.... but there are a couple women out there that I just stopped calling with no explanation.... but then later tried to respectfully booty call. So maybe I'm a crazy ex?

I seem to remember somebody calling up my ex and telling her she was a whore.

Probs like two to three months... nothing too serious, only saw each other on the weekends.

Also, deaccav's story leads me to think that maybe I really am crazy.

Probs like two to three months... nothing too serious, only saw each other on the weekends.

Also, deaccav's story leads me to think that maybe I really am crazy.

You just stopped calling/talking to girls you'd been dating for 2/3 months? That's weird brah.

You just stopped calling/talking to girls you'd been dating for 2/3 months? That's weird brah.

I don't know that it's weird, but it's certainly a dick move. That's not meant to be judgy or anything, as there are certainly a few of my exes who think I'm a huge dick, and maybe I was to them, but hey, shit happens.

I agree its weird.... I only tried to hook it back up because I was moving and taking one last shot at ladies I knew

I'm also saying that ITK was correct in thinking its crazy behavior... just didn't click for me until I saw her post. I was wondering if other people have done things that make them a crazy ex.

Not an ex but I called this one girl and asked her out and she said she was busy and call me back in a couple days or whatever lame excuse it was. A few days passed so I called her and left a message on her answering machine. Then I decided eff it, I've had a rough summer I'm going to give myself this little victory...so for every day while driving too or from work I called and left a message on her answering machine for like a month-plus asking if she was still around and wanted to hang out. Just the same message over and over again. I don't remember why exactly I stopped but she never ACTUALLY spoke up and turned me down, otherwise I would have stopped.

and ex of mine wanted to drop the big "L" bomb on their 30th birthday (been dating 8/9 months). Conversation didn't go well when I didn't reciprocate. Broke up right then and there. I wasn't exactly crazy, but it was a shitty move--though it was definitely instigated by the ex.

I wrote a really, really nasty over the top letter detailing how an Ex was a whore, bitch, etc. with specific examples (she was banging me and her new boy at the same time). It was really mean. I also went on to call out her new boyfriend (now husband) and call him a PST college drop out waiter. We still run in the same circles so it is a little weird.

I don't think you should go to the restaurant he works at and have him serve you.

Three days after he stopped taking my calls I left a message that was like "Ok, I guess you broke up with me? Tell your dogs I said goodbye". And then to hear from him after 4 months? I was like, WTF do you think is wrong with my self esteem that I would consider hooking up with you again?

Maybe he figured that he destroyed your self esteem and he was going to give you a chance to earn it back.

I was dating a girl recently who lives right next door for like 9 months, she was from canadia and had a rough long drawn out visa application process, 2 days before she was about to get deported she got the news that she was accepted and could stay in the country and continue our relationship. I broke up with her the next time I saw her.

I was hoping the government would do the job for me.

I am sure that I am considered a cray ex by a former b/f. I suggested a threesome with one of my g/f's and he freaked out and we broke up soon after. I tried to explain to him that I was just trying to add to the fun that we already had, not replace it. He was not buying it. I still miss him but have told myself that it was his loss.

I guess the surprising part to me was that he was a doctor. I was like, dude, you made it through medical school but you don't have the balls to break up with a woman? Really?

Pretty much every body I know that went to med school was either a total clown with people, a total clown with women, or just a little off in the head.

Pretty much every body I know that went to med school was either a total clown with people, a total clown with women, or just a little off in the head.

Yea this... graduating from med school has little correlation with social skills or dating ability.

Yea this... graduating from med school has little correlation with social skills or dating ability.

yeah why do you think dudes go to med school. so they can become doctors and use that to pick up chicks.

Back