• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Asheville Restaurants

Not going to lie the lady I was living with up in Asheville might have tainted my experience to the point I will just always have a distaste of Asheville in general. It is still a strange place to live though.

Was this a lady you were living with romantically?

I think it's a pretty awesome place to live, but I only go downtown like 1-2 times a month and stick to West Asheville/River Arts District mostly. I also love food and beer.

Yessss do it Chupe. We can hang and drink kava together and go to dance parties at the admiral so you can #getbutt and I won't ever ask you to let my dog out/in or adjust the AC.

Bro's WTF is this Kava jive. I keep people hearing people talk about this stuff and there is a Kava bar right down the street from my spot. Is it a similar kinda high to smoking the refer, because now a days the refer gives me hella anxiety.

Was this a lady you were living with romantically?

I think it's a pretty awesome place to live, but I only go downtown like 1-2 times a month and stick to West Asheville/River Arts District mostly. I also love food and beer.
I mean romantically is all subjective, but in theory yes. Also I heard a rumor that they are going to tear down the River Arts District and put up condos, is this true? That would kinda suck.

Bro's WTF is this Kava jive. I keep people hearing people talk about this stuff and there is a Kava bar right down the street from my spot. Is it a similar kinda high to smoking the refer, because now a days the refer gives me hella anxiety.

it's all the rage in fiji, i think it's more like alcohol kinda in that it's a depressant/chills you out a lot. there's a spot in west asheville i just haven't gone and tried it yet because no one i know is interested.

I mean romantically is all subjective, but in theory yes. Also I heard a rumor that they are going to tear down the River Arts District and put up condos, is this true? That would kinda suck.

hmm well there has been a lot of new housing in the surrounding area, but I don't think the current shops/business/etc that comprise the heart of it all are going anywhere anytime soon (well except for 12 bones which is moving because the city wants to fix the road down there).

There are plans for condos in the RAD, but there aren't tearing down anything...or they aren't tearing down anything that isn't dilapidated already

Anybody been to the Wild Ginger Noodle Bar for Vietnamese yet? I have heard it is really good and authentic.

What does The Pit say?

Anybody been to the Wild Ginger Noodle Bar for Vietnamese yet? I have heard it is really good and authentic.

What does The Pit say?

yeah I've been once and had the pho. it's decent enough. not the world's best, but definitely satisfied a craving. some of their other stuff looked good as well. wife doesn't like Vietnamese food, so this is strictly a when she's out of town thing.

well it's the wife's bday and she loves a good cocktail, so wanted to take her for one or two before dinner tonight

Back