• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

At least 25 wounded in New York City blast

And I agree that there is plenty of evidence that Hillary doesn't always value average Americans over her or her friends interests. And plenty of evidence that she is not fully in touch with the experiences of average Americans.

But at least there is some evidence going the other way. With Trump I can't find a shred of evidence that he cares about average Americans other than him sometimes saying so over the last 15 months.

But Bob disagrees, so....

Not sure I'd like to go down this rabbit hole, but I'd like to use this and the Minnesota attacks as Exhibit A to counter the gun-nuts: "if they banned guns they'd just use something else" line.

No deaths out of all of this when they used something else

Not sure I'd like to go down this rabbit hole, but I'd like to use this and the Minnesota attacks as Exhibit A to counter the gun-nuts: "if they banned guns they'd just use something else" line.

That guy did have a gun though- but he got got by the police. Very fortunate for those thieves who found these devices or it might have been far worsen

Post-lunch sleeps.. so I may be reading this wrong .. but your exhibit A doesn't counter the 'gun-nut assertions'.. it supports it. They *did* use something else.

The people who react most strongly to terrorism are folks who live in places that have the absolute least likelihood of ever being hit by an attack.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Maybe they'd like to keep it that way

Is St. Cloud, MN a big city?

Agree to some extent, but if a Category 2 hurricane makes direct landfall on Boston (or some parts of New York/New Jersey apparently as we saw with Sandy) it would destroy everything from the Harbor all the way up through the Back Bay area (it's all landfill). I don't remember what the standard is on a direct hit to the barrier NC islands, but it seems like the south is just better equipped for that. Just like the north is better equipped for snow storms.

I guess I agree with your post in general then hah.

Top five NONSENSE NINJA post.

You forgot to thank the Air Force for aiding ISIS.

it's alright, BSF is on it

On the one hand, it's like you guys with the public schools. Just because it didn't go well, doesn't mean you should be able to ask any questions. Just send moar money. Moar money. That's what will fix it.

On the other hand, I guess the world will have to make do without as many armed Syrians as it had this time last week.

if this thread makes it to 10 pages i have no doubt we can touch on 2 parent households and complete jhmd bingo

On the one hand, it's like you guys with the public schools. Just because it didn't go well, doesn't mean you should be able to ask any questions. Just send moar money. Moar money. That's what will fix it.

On the other hand, I guess the world will have to make do without as many armed Syrians as it had this time last week.

Perhaps District and ITC think it's a good thing we mistakenly bombed people who were killing ISIS?

what don't you get about the US backing ISIS now?

Back