• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Attendance list at 6234- name a bigger lie if you can

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Even Arod's - "I never did any PEDs" is a rookie fib compared to this number.

I can't think of one that compares.

CatStevens needs to go back to counting donuts.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

"I found out by watching the same news reports you did."

Wellman, Buzzie and Grobe don't suck.

Last edited:

I was at the game last night. There could not have been more than 2,000 people there.

"I can still go out and run w the kids because my 3 point shot is indefensible." Rjkarl

Why the fuck can't people keep their stupid political beliefs out of sports threads?

How do you know if someone is a conservative? They can't have the simplest conversation without talking about hating Obama.

Why the fuck can't people keep their stupid political beliefs out of sports threads?

How do you know if someone is a small-minded idiot? They can't have the simplest conversation without puking up some political jargon.

Fixed. It's seriously straight out of the South Park "they took our jobs" shtick. Doesn't matter which side it comes from.

Do the powers that be not realize that there is such a thing as video evidence?

I was at the game last night and saw Wake dominate an undermanned and much less talented team in the second half, but I really wanted to guage the attendance with my own eyes as this was the first game I attended this season. There was almost nobody in the upper deck(maybe 150 people). In the lower deck, there could not have been more than 2500 people and that number is being charitable. Anyone else who went, what was your estimate?

How do you know if someone is a conservative? They can't have the simplest conversation without talking about hating Obama.

If it will make you feel better,"read my lips, no new taxes."

Why do you LIE?!?!

1397461_981953041143_1780256231_o.jpg

I was at the game last night and saw Wake dominate an undermanned and much less talented team in the second half, but I really wanted to guage the attendance with my own eyes as this was the first game I attended this season. There was almost nobody in the upper deck(maybe 150 people). In the lower deck, there could not have been more than 2500 people and that number is being charitable. Anyone else who went, what was your estimate?

same with upper deck; you are too generous with the lower. I actually counted section by section and came to 1400-1500. I am guessing less than 2000 total for the whole event. Even the little dance team left after their performance.

same with upper deck; you are too generous with the lower. I actually counted section by section and came to 1400-1500. I am guessing less than 2000 total for the whole event. Even the little dance team left after their performance.

4th best attendance in the ACC

Back